Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kim - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1650 times)

28 review(s) for Hot Kim x (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online allypally

External Link/Members Only

Apologies in advance for the minor fluffyness

Noticed Kim was touring Glasgow this week and knew I could not miss the opportunity. Comms were quick and good bit of banter. Arranged for 1hour for £100.
Got the address in the Tradeston area, well known flats in that area.

Anyway, arrived at flat little chap in door and OMG she is quite something else, great figure, enhanced boobs (great work of art) she's about no more than a size 10, facially very attractive.
She was wearing a nice matching set along with fishnet stockings.

In for quick shower and returned to find her lay on the bed, nice kissing though no dfk, got offered owo but declined, so condom on, Great bj lots of deep throat then onto mish, cowgirl then her laying flat on her stomach with me pounding away from behind, amazing sight of her ass!!

Quite funny after about 30mins of fucking she asked for time out and a breather lol lol then back to it with me eventually popping then laying in a heap. Quick shower, but of banter then away I went.

All in all was a great service, very chatty, attractive, vfm. Shame she stays in Liverpool

Face 9/10
Body 9/10
Vfm YES
Return YES

Offline Rockhead

Agree she is a great service provider. Very popular with us in the Midlands too. Good to note standards are being maintained.

How did you manage to bang away for 30 mins without popping??? I am somewhat in awe!

Offline Oscar13

Is she away from Glasgow now? Thanks guys.

Offline Clattypats

Is she away from Glasgow now? Thanks guys.
She's back in Liverpool according to her profile :thumbsup: