Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derbyshireprincess - Derby  (Read 1276 times)

14 review(s) for Derbyshireprincess (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheNewSeeker

WG
Rosie is a FaF girl, looks about 25, better than the pictures. She's a lovely slender body 8/6. Facially pretty in between GND and model. Her arse is peach, baps small and firm, flat tummy and great skin with tats and piercings. A right hottie in my book.

Comms
Straight forward, no messing, by text and call

Venue
Pretty decent hotel in Derby

Meeting
I'd asked for GFE with FK, RO and OWO, £130460. Once in the room she took a while to be ready, fiddling with this and that. I washed rodders, and waited patiently. She offered a massage but I said lets start with cuddles and kissing as discussed in prebooking. This was provided, but not 'warmly', or sexily, I felt. Despite this, I and little seeker warmed up and I did enjoy availing myself of her tight lithe body, finally stripping her off and playing with her cunt. I went to lash the gash and this was gorgeous; tasty, clean and fresh, and she may have enjoyed it too, riding through a faked orgasm nicely. I had a good sesh in there but was not treated to a squirting which I was disappointed with, but understand this cannot always be on demand. Loved the piercings though.

We got in an OWO posture, and this was nicely done, with a variety of techniques and angles. I was struggling not to come tbh so asked her to mount me cowboy wherupon she gave me a decent fucking. I regretted this as mish is the best for the explosion, and it was not as satisfying as could have been.

Afterwards we had 5 minutes to go so I showered and dashed.

Thoughts and Notes
Rosie is a nice girl, but she's not for me. I loved her body, nothing put me off there, but her service lacked enthusiasm in its delivery. Despite having asked for FK this was timid and limited. GFE it was not - she was mechanical, not at all sexy in her behaviour. She may have not warmed to me, or had a bad day or something, but for me, all in all this was poor VFM. Experienced enough to get the best out of a lacklustre punt, I enjoyed myself, so its a qualified neutral; negatives are for when I come out totally regretting the experience, and positives for when I come out thinking wow, that was good fun. This one was quite definitely in the middle.

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

This lass has been on my away via Derby list for a while but the grey ones are telling me YMMV big time. There'll be a red if this carries on.

Hmmm as she really is so up my street.

Offline NervousJ

Nice review NS.

She's one of those that always pops up on my list, but nothing screams to me that I should visit. Your review may have confirmed that I shouldn't...

Nothing ventured and all that though....

Number15

Its a shame you did not have as good a time as I did.
Rosie squirts like a karcher when warmed up!
As for FK, yes its light but then again her other qualities are why your there!
I had a top time, I can only imagine you caught her on a bad day?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She is faf and a good review matey, sorry to hear it wasn't the best!'