Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss'dior - edgware  (Read 1222 times)

4 review(s) for miss'dior (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline js5548671

External Link/Members Only

Visited her back in August 2016 for 1hr booking at £70, she lives off edgware road in a tall building, once you are there you buzz her and she will open the door for you.

She is EE of course looks about late 30s or early 40s has got a decent body and is okay facially, not that bad. The apartment was small and the room was slightly messy which had a massage table in it.

The paperwork was sorted and I took a shower, once I returned I lied faced down on the table.
The massage was not that great, gentle strokes on back, leg, shoulder etc with occasionally cc swipes, did not feel anything at this point, was not even hard.

She then asked if I wanted prostate massage, so I thought fuck it, might as well have a finger up me to get me hard. She then got her latex glove and proceeded with the prostate massage for 5 minutes, which was good to her credit, while caressing my balls.
She then asked me to turn, at this.  I asked will you take off your clothes, she declined but then eventually took her top and kept her bra on.
She continued to give me a prostate massage and wanked me off, nothing sensual or special about it.

I showered and left, all in less then an hour.

She has reviews on her adultwork profile but are restricted so cant see if there good or bad, wont be surprised if they are negative reviews.

pros:
Good prostate massage

cons:
bad attitude
clockwatcher, finished before the hour mark
not the best massage
her english was not the best, so could not speak much
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 06:44:50 pm by js5548671 »