Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour69  (Read 2361 times)

23 review(s) for Glamour 69 (16 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online thelizard

External Link/Members Only
Oh yeah  :thumbsup:, Saw this lass 3 weeks ago before I started posting on here and what a girl, nice private house with safe parking, great comms and when she opened the door she looked fantastic. I had asked her to wear certain underwear and it was spot on, Paperwork completed and off upstairs to la la land, she never lets up but in a good way, makes you feel special and what a face, she's beautiful and when shes looking at you whilst giving you a BJ the worlds a great place, she placed her small perfectly formed bottom in my face and I tasted her lovely pussy, she got me hard in seconds and I had to have her from behind, eventually off came Mr rubber and I had OWO and shot my bolt, she very graciously allowed me to come right in her mouth, what a girl, would not hesitate to see her again..finished with her sat between my legs giving me a lovely soothing massage and having a lovely chat about places we had been. Top girl.

Offline NervousJ

Must admit I enjoyed my time with her, she was very enthusiastic and even wanted to go again as my 1/2 hour time wasn't completely up..

You're right though, afterwards she wouldn't stop gassing...  :lol: mainly about her holidays...

Offline ghostpunter1

Must admit I enjoyed my time with her, she was very enthusiastic and even wanted to go again as my 1/2 hour time wasn't completely up..

You're right though, afterwards she wouldn't stop gassing...  :lol: mainly about her holidays...

+1.. She seems to have travelled quite a lot, and would not stop rambling on about where she's been and where she wants to go next... Felt quite jealous of her!  :dash:

Offline thepatrician

+1 again

Completely agree, so much so there's no need to add a fresh review - good tits. good oral, keen but doesn't stop talking about her holidays + her voice is so loud, she almost shouts at you. Bit odd.