Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx naughty sara xxx  (Read 1092 times)

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Naughty Sara AW - External Link/Members Only

Phoned Sara as I fancied a skinny girl.  Questioned her about the Ultimate GFE she has in her profile and got told to F' Off then she hung up the phone.

Nuff said about the Ultimate GFE.

Arabianknight

Offline The_Don

Naughty Sara AW - External Link/Members Only

Phoned Sara as I fancied a skinny girl.  Questioned her about the Ultimate GFE she has in her profile and got told to F' Off then she hung up the phone.

Nuff said about the Ultimate GFE.

Please be clear about, whether a booking was agreed or confirmed  :unknown:

Also note the site rules in reference to, reviews > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline auldie63

It's not a review, which is probably why it's not in the review section.
The guy is simply relating what happened when he phoned the Romanian skank to enquire about a service on her profile. That's what I thought this site was for.

Offline The_Don

It's not a review, which is probably why it's not in the review section.
The guy is simply relating what happened when he phoned the Romanian skank to enquire about a service on her profile. That's what I thought this site was for.

My post was in reference to the OP, post report (ie Report this post), which is what made me reply  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:46:16 pm by The_Don »

Offline Gus69

It was an appreciated post , delete her from the to do list