Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessyca Sweety - new Romanian in Harrow  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Neil197

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl? cropped up last week

Offline baranabus96

I'm in the Harrow area but must have missed her in my searches, hard to tell if she's in one of the Romanian houses full of security and mechanical emotionless WG's but I would assume she isn't.

Her profile is extremely basic, no interview and no real pictures of her body to speak of which is at the same time a good and bad thing. If she was in one of the houses there would probably be full body glamour shots done up to look professional but she seems to have just done it herself or had a friend take the pics.

You would really be rolling the dice with her as far as I can tell but with her unusual likes and profile I'd guess she would be a friendly but unsatisfactory fuck with basic English skills at a reasonable price.

Offline leatherpants

Have not seen External Link/Members Only yet looks good but £50 for half hour on viva and owo which is not on adultwork

Offline pumps

Looks quite tall, Realistically deep down we all kinda know the service likely to be on offer will be substandard.

Have not seen External Link/Members Only yet looks good but £50 for half hour on viva and owo which is not on adultwork

Most girls tick all the services on viva street, I'd sooner believe AW and assume OWO is not available

Offline leatherpants

Now Jessyca sweety on viva street is not there maybe they are updating  for the right information

:unknown:

thorltd

seen her today nice body but typical romanian . was greeted at the door by jessica in a dressing gownconstant handjobs and rushing . was out in 15 mins. was a plan b punt at the last minute .