Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally1anne London  (Read 5167 times)

10 review(s) for sally1anne (1 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline baranabus96

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

9/10

Communication with Sally was very good, she took a while to respond but that I think was mostly due to my unusual waking/sleeping pattern at the moment. If I remember correctly any emails sent to her in the evening were promptly replied to, this I think is due to her job as she does this on the side.

Unlike a couple of WG's i've spent time with Sally actually read and replied properly, not suspiciously missing any questions as some of the dodgier ones that want to conceal something do. She answered everything and was friendly throughout, willing to listen to my requests.

Something else to note related to my first statement on comms, she says that she prefers every last detail to be in the first email which didn't quite happen with mine but I assume this is to counter the negative of her busy life. So that negative was on me (hence the 9).

Personality:

10/10

Sally was very friendly and talkative throughout, I opted for a GFE with some sub/dom play (more on that later) as an introduction for me to that kind of thing so I expected her to be firmer and a bit colder seeing as I booked her to dom me at the start but I ended up preferring her GFE side and kept with that.

On top of that for the first time with a WG she was the one that came on to me, after we had a chat she went in for a snog to my surprise and was very warm for the whole booking when it came to to the gentler activities.

Physical

9/10

I found Sally very attractive, she is facially pretty and has quite a nice body. She has a tiny big of a gut which some might find unattractive but I actually prefer them with a bit on them so no issues there.

Meet

10/10

After we got to my flat we sat down, had a chat and faster than I expected got right to it. As mentioned above she came on to me and was very eager right from the start with some nice DFK, I don't consider myself particularly attractive so either I'm her type or she's like that with everyone (latter I think based on her feedback but I know that's unreliable so oh well).

We were originally going to start with her dominating me but there was a bit of miscommunication from me about the specifics, this was my first time trying it so my idea of what we would end up doing ended up being different from what she had planned for. I was still fine doing what she had prepared to but after the heated start I opted to just continue with regular GFE.

A similar thing happened when I was going to dominate her except we started and I wasn't really feeling it, decided I'm not going to try being a dom again because I can't go that far so more of a realisation from me than anything she did. We ended up doing missionary on my kitchen table which she seemed to enjoy a lot, it's the only surface in my place at the kind of height where you can do it standing which is probably why.

Other than that we went between talking and cuddling in bed and mutual masturbation/HJ/mish/CG just depending on what we were feeling up to. She did get a little tired out from riding me which is why we did some mish mixed in (CG is my favourite). She also did quite a bit of dirty talk and nice little caresses.

Sally did end up being about 20 minutes late for transport reasons (kept me informed throughout) but left at the original agreed time so the punt was essentially 20 minutes short (we agreed at the start it would be same length so leaving later. If there wasn't a good reason for this then I would have rated this a neutral as leaving short of the agreed time is one of the worst things a WG can possibly do as far as i'm concerned but there were actually a couple of good reasons.

I fucked up with ordering the food, I tried out pre-ordering it on hungryhouse and for whatever reason the order didn't finalise properly (probably misread the very final step I got to, thought I got it). So we ended up doing about half an hour more of CG/mutual masturbation than we would otherwise have done so she ended up worn out and very hungry around dinner time. I always do longer punts so she was properly tired and it really showed, had I not fucked up with the food or had just never mentioned us eating/she had gotten something beforehand then I assume she would have left on time.

Services:

10/10

DFK, OWO, sex in mish/CG/HJ/doggy and reverse CG were offered but I chose not to. Massage and RO were also planned but never really got round to it so can't comment on them.

DFK was intense and very nice. She initiated it a number of times before, during and after sex.

CG was the best i've ever had by far, she did some proper grinding on me and was happy to go fast/hard with it when I requested.

She was really responsive and took a hard pounding in mish + clearly enjoyed cowgirl as well.

VFM

good VFM, starts at £150 for 1 hour but goes up by 100 per hour so ends up being a little over what I think is average.

Take my ratings and comments with a pinch of salt as i'm rather inexperienced but I would definitely recommend her if your a CG/GFE/DFK fan.

Offline baranabus96

After having searched for and rereading the other reviews for Sally I saw that she left another punt early and by a larger margin too, that by no means changes mine but anyone else considering her please bear that in mind.

Offline The_Don

So you paid £150 for a, 1 hour punt.

She left after 40 mins and you agreed to this, even though she was, the late one  :thumbsdown:

Thus short changing you on time (as she done before, i.e cheating punters). IMO, that ranks as negative.

At her current rate of £2.50 per minute that = £50 of time, she walked away with and you rate the punt as positive :bomb: 

Take my ratings and comments with a pinch of salt as i'm rather inexperienced

I think my above points, highlight that fact!

Below are current pictures and a profile screen shot

Hidden Image/Members Only

Edit:

Ludwig, kindly added some more info about this W/G

She's been around for several years - here are her previous profiles

I saw her a couple of years ago.  Here's a post I made on another regional thread a while ago:
I punted Sallyanne in late 2014 when she was working out of a flat in West Norwood in South London, and using this profile - External Link/Members Only

The punt was OK, I'd mark it as neutral if I were reviewing her today.  Everything about it was fairly average - average kissing, average sex, average OWO - nothing wrong with it, but equally nothing remotely memorable about it. 

She's pretty enough facially, and had nice large natural tits, but she was carrying something of a gut on her.  At that time she was advertising herself as a size 10, but she was definitely a 12, possibly going on 14, which is quite hefty on a 5'3" / 5'4" frame; and I notice that on one of her External Link/Members Only she has a cushion strategically placed over her stomach  :rolleyes:  :D

She was also a bit of a talker, and she would definitely have happily chatted away the time if I'd allowed her to. Photos from her old profile are below ...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:33:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline baranabus96

sorry I was a little unclear in the VFM section, I always do longer punts when it's at my place because then i'm more comfortable with demanding money back if they bullshit me (hasnt happened yet) and get a longer good one if it would be good otherwise. The punt was 4 hours long, I only do a few punts a year normally clustered together so that's another reason for long ones (I know it's stupid to do this but hey i'm thinking with my dick here).

I would also say with the photos there that her boobs are a bit saggier now than they were then.

If it was a 1 hour punt and she left 20 minutes earlier I would have given her a negative on here and on AW + would have demanded she give most of it back for wasting my time.

Offline The_Don

sorry I was a little unclear in the VFM section, I always do longer punts when it's at my place because then i'm more comfortable with demanding money back if they bullshit me (hasnt happened yet) and get a longer good one if it would be good otherwise. The punt was 4 hours long, I only do a few punts a year normally clustered together so that's another reason for long ones (I know it's stupid to do this but hey i'm thinking with my dick here).

I would also say with the photos there that her boobs are a bit saggier now than they were then.

If it was a 1 hour punt and she left 20 minutes earlier I would have given her a negative on here and on AW + would have demanded she give most of it back for wasting my time.

Reading the below its not clear on the length of time booked. Thus the punt was booked for, 4 hours and not 1, as I had read!

Sally did end up being about 20 minutes late for transport reasons (kept me informed throughout) but left at the original agreed time so the punt was essentially 20 minutes short (we agreed at the start it would be same length so leaving later. If there wasn't a good reason for this then I would have rated this a neutral as leaving short of the agreed time is one of the worst things a WG can possibly do as far as i'm concerned but there were actually a couple of good reasons.

good VFM, starts at £150 for 1 hour but goes up by 100 per hour so ends up being a little over what I think is average.

Offline baranabus96

I admit I was very unclear with that bit and in future i'll specify either in VFM or the meet section, sorry for the confusion. I was talking about her price PH not the amount paid for the punt which I realise wasn't the brightest thing to do.

After finding out about the other guy getting shafted I won't be booking her again even if it was a good punt.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:57:08 pm by baranabus96 »

Offline peter purves

Below [is a] current pictures and a profile screen shot

Just to add I think this picture (I am guessing here presumably with a lot less make-up) is the closest approximation to her now - after having seen her on AW cam.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 08:08:02 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

SuitedandBooted

Have tried to see her a few times but always had a lot of attitude.

Offline peter purves

Interesting...quite pleasant on AW cam. Perhaps my only visit caught her on a good day
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KentAde

Think that's the general feeling about this SP from reading past threads...pity, as I was soooo tempted as she looks pretty fit....

Offline baranabus96

Think that's the general feeling about this SP from reading past threads...pity, as I was soooo tempted as she looks pretty fit....

Yeah, she's deleted most of the emails I sent her pre-booking now and hasn't gotten back to me with some info she said she would (I inquired about a threesome and she said she has a friend who would probably be up for it, offered to send me their details and an extra picture as she said she trusted me which I thought was odd). She said that before I phoned her when she was just out the door when I realised she had left early, her response was "only by 15 minutes" which it wasn't by, I made sure to let her know at the start that we had walked through my door 22 minutes in after the delays she caused.

And I might get some flak for this for not bringing it up before, but please understand that I didn't mention it because I thought it would be a completely one off and would never happen to any other punter that booked Sally and as such wouldn't really be relevant to other bookings. The delays weren't due to travel issues, they were because she forgot condoms and I had to take her to a pharmacy close to my place. Seeing as it's now apparent that she's a coin flip based on attitude and how long she stays I now have no shame revealing that regardless of if I get called out for it.

Would it be possible for an admin to change my review to a neutral or is it too late/not good enough reasoning?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Shes now a member and wants the chance to make it up to the punters.

She also has another negative from her earlier profiles

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95904.msg1157184#msg1157184
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 01:12:59 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline lewisjones23

i she wants to reply then why not reply on the thread - idiot

Offline Notpastit

Noted SA a month or so back, looks the business, 27 y o, not too young for me (with anyone under 25 feel too pervy, I'm an old git) but outcalls only

Max SA is prepared to travel acc. to her info is 1 hr, I live well over 1 hr from Kennington for a home visit!

So at her £175 ph plus cost of a local hotel near to her makes it a bit steep, pity no incalls, would def consider in that case

James999

Shes now a member and wants the chance to make it up to the punters.

Perhaps she should come onto this thread and explain that  :unknown:

Offline GeorgeForeman

I have had Sally1Anne on my AW hotlist and was intending to arrange for her to visit me, but her having short changed 2 clients (and it makes not one difference whether it was a four hour or one hour booking) means I won't be contacting her now. This practice is not acceptable! :dash:

ExhibitC

According to OP on this thread "we agreed at the start it would be same length so leaving later...there were actually a couple of good reasons". If you agreed 3h40m at the start, I don't see how you can complain. And for a genuine, young, English girl her rates are *very* reasonable in the first place (btw she does *occasionally* do incalls, but only if her flatmate is away).
I've seen Sally several times now and she's never 'short changed' me - in fact, the opposite. She normally stays longer than the booked session length, though sometimes she goes on to DJ at a club late night and so has to be somewhere else at a certain time.
I also know (because I've seen messages) that, more than once, she has been - in my opinion - over-accommodating and gone beyond the call of duty. Not leaving a booking that many WGs would have, due to the punter's attitude or personal hygiene, and even arranging to meet one punter that she didn't want to see again for a coffee in order to explain why.
I enjoy seeing Sally. She's bright, fun and sexy - and willing to try stuff outside her comfort zone once she gets to know you. She's expanding her horizons and has quite a lot of toys and outfits.
Not disputing other peoples' experiences, just offering another side.

Offline Brazilian Martian

According to OP on this thread "we agreed at the start it would be same length so leaving later...there were actually a couple of good reasons". If you agreed 3h40m at the start, I don't see how you can complain. And for a genuine, young, English girl her rates are *very* reasonable in the first place (btw she does *occasionally* do incalls, but only if her flatmate is away).
I've seen Sally several times now and she's never 'short changed' me - in fact, the opposite. She normally stays longer than the booked session length, though sometimes she goes on to DJ at a club late night and so has to be somewhere else at a certain time.
I also know (because I've seen messages) that, more than once, she has been - in my opinion - over-accommodating and gone beyond the call of duty. Not leaving a booking that many WGs would have, due to the punter's attitude or personal hygiene, and even arranging to meet one punter that she didn't want to see again for a coffee in order to explain why.
I enjoy seeing Sally. She's bright, fun and sexy - and willing to try stuff outside her comfort zone once she gets to know you. She's expanding her horizons and has quite a lot of toys and outfits.

Nope your fucking white knighting

vw

Are you atticus finch sleeper account or just a garden variety white knight?

Your review history is just his clique.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: