Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Winter Warmer AKA Rachel Tingley Leeds  (Read 1176 times)

10 review(s) for Littlemissrachx (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Paulday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good punt with a very willing submissive girl.

I won't write War and Peace as Mr Fishyfoo has done a much more detailed review at the link below than I could ever do - I'll just add some bits I think add to it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126586.0

My meet was in Tingley on a quiet little housing estate in a flat with a discreet entrance. Comms we're OK, got a message 10 mins before saying Rachel was still getting ready, meet started 15 mins late so I was a little on edge as I'm not a fan of tardiness.

I had asked for a secretary role play and was happy to see Rachel was dressed as requested and we discussed how it would play out when I arrived. Rachel was keen and did exactly as asked throughout the meet with gusto and energy. She sounded and she said she really enjoyed herself as well... and of course we know these girls never lie, but I was convinced! After the events she confirmed she is a submissive and being told what to do turns her on and has some whips and ball gags that we could use next time!

Minor grips.... as with MFF review she is a 7/10, she's not gym fit but has a good ass, nice small tits, very smooth skin, quite a lot of tattoos but a bit of a flabby belly... only a minor grip but I think it's imprortant to be in reviews so other punters know what they are getting.

Kissing was a bit shallow but nice, responded well to a good spanking and took my loads on her face and in her mouth like a trooper!

Left after 5 mins over my hours worth. Overall I may see again for a sub session but there are a lot of good girls around for £100 an hour mark I might try out first...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Have to agree she's keen  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:44:03 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline HudzLad

Thanks for the review. Very interested in this girl.

Tough decision between taking a risk and trying someone new or seeing AV1 again.

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review mate.

I've had on/off comms with her and she seems nice enough, might be my first punt of the year if I can work out when I can see her.

Offline Delfrommem

Sent her a message but no reply.

I was probably too fluffy in my message after reading FF's original view. To be fair the line I used finally gor me a booking with the much sought after starlightsugar, so thought I'd try it with her.

I think after reading this one I'll go back and tell her she's having an hour fucking with me.  :cool:

...not had the booking with starlight sugar yet so no review forthcoming.