Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best GENUINE massage around NORTH WEST London  (Read 3657 times)

Aryian234

Giving the pecker a rest and need a GENUINE good massage - not a dissapointing finger tickle.

Best ones for THAI? Need something strong and professional around Hampstead/Cricklewood/Golders Green or near...

Offline borgia

Not sure about Thai in the area... but I've had a good massage from Nycolle External Link/Members Only which is not too far away... and there is possibility of some extras.

Offline baranabus96

Not sure about Thai in the area... but I've had a good massage from Nycolle External Link/Members Only which is not too far away... and there is possibility of some extras.

could you be more specific with possibilities of extras? are we talking nicer than average massage oil or her riding clients on the table.

Aryian234

By good do you mean a professional  massage ? With some effort and skill?

Any swipes ?

Online olijameson

Looks like a bloke

Offline Botev Plovdiv

If that's her best picture I dread to think what she really looks like.

Differential

She's been reviewed before I believe. In real life she looks like her pics (possibly a bit better) and I never got the impression that she was a bloke in a previous life.

I've seen her 3 times and had HE with topless massage and respectful touching each time. Don't think she normally goes any further, but then again with the right client who knows....

Offline Kensal

I tried the website Urban Massage where they come to your home (might not be appropriate in some contexts!) It is all above board, they advertise on the tube....I got a discount code which worked out pretty good value considering they considering you.

You get to see pictures of all the staff and they have ratings, I just went with the fittest one, who had five stars and worked in my area. She was absolutely stunning and really friendly. I must admit I kept a few notes should there be any extras on the table but there weren't.

Put on a few pounds since was was in good shape when she came and we got on really well, I helped her in with the table etc. and noticed she stalked me on FB after, so tempted to send a request! Noticed she's not on the site anymore but looking at her FB notice she does a bit of promo work etc.

Offline BarryProudfoot

I tried the website Urban Massage where they come to your home (might not be appropriate in some contexts!) It is all above board, they advertise on the tube....I got a discount code which worked out pretty good value considering they considering you.

You get to see pictures of all the staff and they have ratings, I just went with the fittest one, who had five stars and worked in my area. She was absolutely stunning and really friendly. I must admit I kept a few notes should there be any extras on the table but there weren't.

Put on a few pounds since was was in good shape when she came and we got on really well, I helped her in with the table etc. and
noticed she stalked me on FB after
, so tempted to send a request! Noticed she's not on the site anymore but looking at her FB notice she does a bit of promo work etc.

How did you know that?

Offline SamLP

Thai Harmony in Goodge Street
Siam Sanctuary in Mill Hill
Thai 10 Therapy in North Finchley

Rated in that order but all good and offer only legit massages.
I haven't been able to see her in a long time but there's a girl called Jackie in the Mill Hill place. I think she only works Fri-Sun. Always fully booked when I've tried over the past 6 months to book on the day.