Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: grace sweet 33 - Rayners lane  (Read 1205 times)

10 review(s) for Carla.CurvyBitch (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Didn't do my homework properly on this one, when I copy and pasted the ID into the search box it came back with no results, I will be extra careful in future.

Location: less than a 8min walk from Rayners Lane train station, from the outside its a dump above a shop. On the inside, her bedroom specifically is fine.
Strong smell of weed when you get to the upstairs landing, enough to probably get you high if you don't smoke it. but within the bedroom not so bad.

comms: Directly with the girl, clear, speaks excellent English, SMS with address.

Girl: In personally facially more than acceptable, 5'4-5", has the skinniest body (clothed) I've ever seen outside of asia, I could probably  put both hands around her waist and touch index finger to index finger & thumb to thumb shes that tiny.

As I followed her upstairs I was looking forwards to fucking her senseless and planning my route of attack mentally so not to snap her in half  :sarcastic:

Services: none

Called her up and did all my checks to confirm it was her in the photos, you can tell she's educated from the conversation, Finally before ending the call and confirming the appointment I asked her the most important question

"Do you do OWO?". She said "heh yes I do"

She said nothing else after that whatsoever, and I confirmed the appointment.

fast forward to me entering her room and moments before paying she asked me how long I wanted to stay and I said 30mins, Then she said "you want owo right?" which I thought was extremely odd as a prossie never usually prompts you to remind you about OWO.

But heres the for why.....She then tells me its £10 extra, I said to her that she never mentioned it on the phone and its not on her profile. She said she did tell me on the phone  :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:

She then goes "no problem, I can make without" eventually after the Mexican stand-off she told me to leave and showed me out of the building.  :sarcastic:

After reading the reviews she earned herself in Scotland it looks like she probably didn't have any intention of providing OWO or a decent service, So I saved myself £70 .... Thank fuck for that.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

As soon as I smelled weed, I've would have been off.

IMO, (it can be seen as) a sign that there not very professional. As they may be 'out of their nut' when is comes to dealing with punters. 

I've punted several W/G that seemed fine. Then during some punts, at other locations, where I punted a different W/G. I've seen several W/G, I've punted before, clearly 'out of their nuts'. I can see it in the eyes and the smell of weed on them also, coming from the room.

Up to them if they want to smoke. But IMO, its not something I will entertain, during my paid time. I had one ask me, if I wanted to punt her then and there. No thanks was my answer and I walked!

Many companies now do random drug testing and IMO, its not worth the aggro. Of trying to explain why; A, B or C, may be a positive, during a test.

As for the OWO, she sound like a chancer. Hoping to get punters in and once there. She thinks most punters only think, with a dick and not just use it.

She lied, wasted your time and then played games. When you weren't playing ball  :thumbsdown:

Reading some of her reviews, its clear she is a chancer

Cons: slight smell filled the room during . Only dawned on me after that she was seeing me immediately after an hour long outcall without showering (unless she had one at the outcall location). As much my fault tho. OW with no indication owo was available despite aw profile staring diff. Don't like kissing wgs personally but no attempts made if that's what ur after. Def not gfe here.

£40, 15m meeting.

She came back, and started with ow (owo was offered at £20 extra, a black mark for me)

Services consisted of covered oral (OWO is available on longer meets)

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 01:56:03 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

I don't think a bit of second hand lingering smoke is going to register on a drug test. But it's a point to keep in mind and tbh I'd rather not been in a weed smelling area in general, if she was smoking it in my presence I'd of left.

Onto her being a chancer, On the drive back home I was starting to doubt what I heard her say on the phone, thinking to myself........maybe she did say it was an extra £10 and I somehow missed it.

But after reading all those reviews it was clear what had gone on with her and she was trying to pull a fast one.

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, I've had my eye on her. I still may go for her for quick 30. I like the slim body she's got.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, I've had my eye on her. I still may go for her for quick 30. I like the slim body she's got.

a quick 30, as in a quick 30mins?   gooood luck  :thumbsup:

15min p&d is all this one is worth