Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Reagan - Wolverhampton  (Read 3448 times)

4 review(s) for xxNaughtyNickixx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dropoff

I've had this girl on my hotlist for some time and after a series of adultwork disappointments I decided to take the plunge today.

Appointment initially made by phone but I followed it up with a booking request which has not, as yet, been confirmed. Comms were very easy, postcode text sent immediately, no problem getting there apart from heavy traffic.

Venue
Block of flats somewhere in Wolverhampton, I don't know where, I just followed the satnav. Rang when I got there, not made to wait, got buzzed in immediately.

The Girl
Slim, very busty (natural), around 5ft 5in, pale brown skin, extremely pretty. Reagan is chatty, makes you  feel at home and is very relaxed.

The Action
Reagan started oral on me at once, no time wasting or delay. It was oral with (at my request) and although it was rather toothy it was very good and quite deep. After a few minutes of this I asked for sex and we did it in mish (my request). She's pretty tight, made lots of good noises and got her ankles up around her ears no problem.
I was soon ready for round two, she got back to work on my cock at once and without having to be asked. More oral followed by cowgirl and doggy to finish.
Had a cuddle, nice and close, felt very affectionate,and she was back on my cock once more with a nice hand job.

Reagan was a nice surprise and I would have no hesitation in seeing her again.

Positives
Very pretty, very tight, big soft tits with responsive nipples, very friendly.

Negatives
No DFK, light kissing only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:41:41 pm by Dropoff »

Dellboy

Dropoff

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:42:07 pm by Dropoff »

Dodo

Better?

Yep, it works now. She has fair pair........are they pert or droopy ?  What's her gaff and location like??
Cheers

Dropoff

Tits? a bit droopy but certainly not the droopiest I've had. Big though, bigger than the photos suggest.
Gaff? Nice flat in a nice area. Spotlessly clean, shower works well, toiletries supplied.

Muffdiver39

Very droopy tits, I had an awful time on my visit with her, I'd advise anyone to stay away, she's as wooden as can be, I asked her specifically for DFK to which she agreed, once I gave the paperwork, her lips were glued shut, I'd never waste a single penny on her again!

Put it this way she is worse then Farrah Delaney in the wooden department