Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for around Gatwick?  (Read 1582 times)

SweatyPlooms

Travelling to Gatwick at the end of the month. Staying near the airport. Can anyone recommend any good WGs? Prefer mature or black but willing to visit any you recommend. Also, like a good massage with HE if there's any in the area? Thanks guys.

SweatyPlooms

External Link/Members Only

Ah, sorry. First time poster. I'll have another look on AW and the reviews. I was having a bit of trouble finding Gatwick threads on here though.

Zowieberg

Gatwick's generally a pretty poor area imo.  Sometimes someone decent tours the area but otherwise it's pretty awful

SweatyPlooms

Gatwick's generally a pretty poor area imo.  Sometimes someone decent tours the area but otherwise it's pretty awful

Ah, thats not good news. I was expecting somewhere so close to London to be heaving with amazing WGs. Sadly not. If anyone knows a good massage even, then let me know

Offline madeinwales56

Travelling to Gatwick at the end of the month. Staying near the airport. Can anyone recommend any good WGs? Prefer mature or black but willing to visit any you recommend. Also, like a good massage with HE if there's any in the area? Thanks guys.

Fly to Amsterdam ✈😊

Offline Cadwala

If all else fails you could try Bambi Massage on the industrial estate in Crawley. Usual chinese set up, a bit indiscrete during the day as surrounded by industrial units but doesn't bother me as I usually go of an evening. I saw Ley Ley this week, mid to late 30's (although I'm shit at guessing Chinese girls ages) fairly nice bod and not unattractive. Main thing was she was good fun and I got a pretty good massage and B2B. I think she's leaving on Sunday.
I have seen other girls there and it's a bit hit and miss.
If you search Bambi Crawley you will find a few reviews on here.

SweatyPlooms

If all else fails you could try Bambi Massage on the industrial estate in Crawley. Usual chinese set up, a bit indiscrete during the day as surrounded by industrial units but doesn't bother me as I usually go of an evening. I saw Ley Ley this week, mid to late 30's (although I'm shit at guessing Chinese girls ages) fairly nice bod and not unattractive. Main thing was she was good fun and I got a pretty good massage and B2B. I think she's leaving on Sunday.

Good stuff, mate. Cheers, I'll have a look.

Offline punterman99

Hi Cadwala, I wanted to send you a PM but you are not enabled for PM's, could you enable please?  Thnx
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cadwala

Hi Viam
Sorry I couldn't find where to enable PMs so I've looked into it.
It seems that you have to earn PM rights by posting, reviewing and contributing. I guess I've not earned that right yet. Have you? how did you get it enabled?

Offline punterman99

Hi Viam
Sorry I couldn't find where to enable PMs so I've looked into it.
It seems that you have to earn PM rights by posting, reviewing and contributing. I guess I've not earned that right yet. Have you? how did you get it enabled?

I don't think you have to earn rights as I have less posts than you.  Go to "Profile" after you have logged on, it's next to HOME near the top of the page.  Then on the left hand side select Personal messaging.  Look at the option "Receive personal messages from".  It probably says "Administrators Only".  Change it to "all members" or "All members except those on my ignore list" as you see fit.  Hope that helps!
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish