Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Kimberly - Cardiff  (Read 939 times)

7 review(s) for Horrana Mia (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

bcg12

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Length: 1 hour
Cost: £120

I emailed Kim a few days ago on AW, replies were prompt and set up the meet with ease. Was told to call when by Morrisons which I did and guided to the apartment. The lady I spoke to on the phone was not Kim but her friend. Her friend speaks with an American accent which I like but Kim told me her friend doesn't do this line of work which is a shame as by the sound of her, I would've liked to have seen her.

Easy access to apartment and when Kim opened the door I was like WOW. I couldn't believe the girl in the AW pics is the one standing in front of me. I've seen the likes of Kandice, Mollie, Annabelle and Sienna all of whom I've complimented on their looks when I first seen them but Kim was different, I couldn't stop thinking and telling her how sexy she is throughout the hour.

I was offered a shower which I took up as I was freezing due to the cold outside. Before I entered the shower, I asked Kim to close the window in the room. I had to ask several times as Kim's English is poor, Kim closed the window but I had a feeling she re-opened it when I went for a shower.

We started with me rubbing Kim's body, when I touched Kim's breasts, she told me to be soft although I don't think I was being hard or aggressive, at this point I had an erection and Kim took her top off to show her bra and panties and told me to lie down while she got a condom. I told her not to get the condom yet, I think I had to tell her 2 or 3 times after which she offered a dance which I agreed to.

As I lay down and Kim standing above me, dancing and griding on my cock (with her panties on), I still couldn't believe how sexy this girl in front of me was. Eye contact was maintained throughout the dance, stopped for a split second as she took her bra off and stopped for about 30 seconds once she took her panties off for me to stare at what I'm gonna get myself in to.

I then told Kim to come to me as I tried to initiate DFK but Kim kept giving me short pecks which was a shame as DFK is one of my favourite parts of a meet. I then told Kim to rub and lick my nipples, I also told her to speak dirty to me in Portugese, she did say a few things, no idea what it meant but sounded sexy and that's all I cared about. The way Kim was licking my nipples was unlike any other WG and I really enjoyed it. Once it came to stroking my cock, Kim did a poor job here, seemed like she was only using 2 fingers instead of her hand.

Onto the main action, finally got the condom on and told Kim to get on her back and whilst fucking, I asked her again to rub my nipples and speak to me in Portugese and she did both as well as eye contact being made and kept throughout, it wasn't long before I cum.

During the break, Kim gave me a massage which is the best I've had from a WG, I did tell her to go hard on my thighs but she didn't understand this. We also had a chat during the break.

Onto Round 2, tried to initiate DFK and even asked her if she didn't like to kiss to which she replied with a few more pecks. Round 2 went the way of Round 1 for the most part with the nipple rubbing/licking and poor handjob. At this point I should've asked about OWO but I didn't. It does state on her profile that OWO is an extra and at disrection. Condom on for Round 2 and Kim got on top, with her legs on mine but I moved her legs to the bed as I found this a more comfortable position. Again, eye contact remained and talked in Portugese, the only word I managed to catch was "Fuerte". Went in hard here with the headboard banging against the wall, had to stop for a few second so Kim could put a pillow there. My erection wasn't 100% solid during Round 2 and it never is during sex with any WG but unlike with all the other WGs before, I managed to cum in round 2 through sex and it was such a great feeling. After this, Kim was grinding on me and it felt so good. At this point was when I realised this review would be a Positive and not Neutral.

Offered a shower after we finished, when I came out, Kim was lying on her back at the corner with her head down, when I went to give her a kiss she gave me some tongue to my surprise so I tried again and got the same, shame it was too late though.

As I was getting dressed, Kim was teaching me some words in Portugese which I've already forgotten.

Positives: Great looking girl, eye contact maintained at all times, no fake moaning, whatever she was saying sounded sexy in her language

Negatives: No DFK, No OWO, Poor Handjob

I didn't put down her lack of English as a negative as I don't think it made a significant impact. When I was walking outside, I did something I hardly do; Smile!
Usually no matter how much of a good mood I'm in, you won't see me smile but I couldn't help but show it this time.

I had a very good time with Kim, I think if she spoke English more clearly, it would've been a better time.

I'd give 10/10 on looks but overall I'd give 7/10.

Also good news for those interested, Kim has stated she'll be going to London for 2 days next week and will be returning to Cardiff, hoping to get an apartment in the Centre.

I think I'll be returning, if she does DFK with me, I can ignore the rest.

I can't believe how much I've written here, going over it again makes me want to go see her right now.

np500

Good review, hope the punting gods are looking down and she gets that apartment as I'm not able to get there just yet , sadly .

lucozing

Nice detail review.  Shame not much dfk. 

np500

Dfk and owo are my top two thank you's , but at £120 with that package , I'll forgo the pleasantries on this occasion , no problem.