Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phuket Town - Thailand  (Read 1076 times)

Offline yr_rs

stayed in a fantastic airbnb just outside Phuket old town

went to
External Link/Members Only

despite prices on the website only paid Papasam 4500thb for 90 minutes with both. He offered 7k for 4 hours and later wished I'd taken it

Hidden Image/Members Only

and

both stunning. Melody is classier with natural boobs and Bonus is sluttier with massive fake boobs. They're much hotter than the pics. Both toned slim bodies, perfect skin, nice hair.

took me to the orange room. Bonus showered with me first. i have to get them to switch off the AC. I'm massaged by Bonus while Melody showers.

They ask me what I want. I want one girl sucking me off and the other licking my balls. They don't do this. They thoroughly wipe me clean in between each providing owo. Melody is definitely more skilled and while I'm sucking on Bonus's tits, I grab hold of the back of Melody's head and thrust deeply a couple of times before filling her mouth with cum. they both look at me sexily for a while before Melody wanders off to spit the cum while Bonus cleans me again.

Massage and then start again with them tag teaming owo but cleaning in between. DATY on Melody. Doggy and mish on both. Bonus does a lovely ball massage on me from behind while I'm doing Melody in organ grinder position. With Melody licking my neck I fill the condom.

I'm not sure the 90 minutes was up but I think you're only allowed to cum twice in the 90 min session. You fill in a customer satisfaction form as you leave. I was totally satisfied.

Offline yr_rs

External Link/Members Only

The Carnation Massage next door was closed so I went to Queen Massage.

It was late and there were only 2 girls working. One was quite hot with nice body a big (for asia) natural boobs. paid 2k for 90 mins. reasonable owo. Fairly enthusiastic sex. Nowehere near as good as katherines massage

Offline Jerboa

Katherine is a overpriced tourist joint, they've always been that way, as the only main soapy in Patong.