Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erin an agency girl out of IK Services in Leeds TOFTT  (Read 2774 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I’ve had my eye one Erin since she first appeared at IK in December 2016 and our diaries just haven’t matched. Well there was no way I was going to miss out on her so I kept on trying until bingo our diaries met.

External Link/Members Only

The short version.

From time to time I’ll walk out of a punt and think to yourself “OMFG did that just happen ??”. This was one of those punts.

A proper full on naughty GFE with a lovely lass that I can’t wait to get back and see again.

First I am going to describe her.

Erin is a “classic” big haired blue eyed blonde bombshell. Her profile pictures on the IK website are highly accurate. Her face though for obvious reasons is not shown. She is about 5’4” tall and has a “curvy” size 8 figure with a lovely trim waist. Erin is not what I would describe as muscled and gym fit in the traditional sense, she does though definitely look after herself. She has a classic hourglass shaped figure with a lovely peachy bum. I reckon her stats are 32-26-32. Erin has small pert breasts which are I reckon are a B cup. A proper BSH (British Standard Handful) if I have ever held one. Her age is given as 30 and I reckon that’s not far off.

Erin is IMHO absolutely fit as fuck, she’s incredibly good looking, and I reckon my choice of this lass was inspired. She’s one of those lasses that I don’t think would look out of place hanging off a football players arm before she got into her Chelsea Tractor.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

The booking process.

Simples. I sent the agency a text 4 days before I wanted to see her and asked for FFOTD for 2 hours. I was told the booking was mine and to please confirm no later than 0800 on the day. I asked about her “likes” so there were no surprises and let the agency know I would confirm my dress request the day before and that was that. Absolute piece of piss just how I like it.

The waiting game.

As it happens a bollocks up at work with the scheduling meant I had ask if I could shorten the booking to 1 hour and I was told that would be fine. FFS not happy but what could I do ?? I confirmed my dress request whilst I was at it and that was that.

The Venue.

Top end agency apartment in the La Dock area of Leeds. For those not familiar with this location there are plenty of swords and bits of armour not far away from the flat to look at.

The meeting.

So cometh the day cumeth the man. I confirmed that I would by on my way to Leeds prior to 0800 as requested by the agency and then went and got a shower. I got to the car park at La Dock 10 minutes early and sent the text to the agency saying I’d give it 5 and then make my way over. Bang on 10am I was knocking on the door. My knock was greeted by that click click sound of heels that always sets my heart racing. The door opened and of course there was nobody there. From behind it emerged this vision of absolute delight and before I knew what had hit me Erin had grabbed me, shoved her tongue down my throat and proper full on snogged my face off. DFK of the most superb type that I just love. Having snogged my face off Erin released me and now we said hello. I asked her to do a 360 for me so that I could take in the view and to be honest I just couldn’t quite believe what I was looking at. In front of me was this “angel” in a tiny little black dress wearing 5” heels with her big blonde hair, blue eyes and a lovely face. It’s not often that I think to myself “Fuck me you’re well out of my league” and that is exactly what I was thinking.

Erin offered me a drink which I declined. We then had the briefest of getting to know you chats, no anal or pain, and then she went and ran me a shower. While the shower was warming up I did my fisting a Sagami 002 trick with her, no issues there, and then Erin again absolutely ravished my face with her mouth and tongue and into the shower I went.

Oh did I mention she’s got a pierced tongue….well she has.

Damn I ain’t got showered that quick in a while. So out of the shower I came in my birthday suit to find Erin lying on the bed wearing her red one piece and the red fishnets like what’s on her IK profile. Erin now knelt up on the bed and beckoned for me to join her. I knelt infront of her and we again just snogged each others faces off. This was really passionate no holds barred DFK which had mini me straining to join the party. As we were kissing Erin took my cock into her hand gave it a few strokes till I was absolutely cock hard and then just pushed me onto my back. What followed was absolutely superb as Erin worshipped my cock with her tongue, made her way up and down my shaft, and then worked her way round my balls before burying my cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She took my full length without issue and then the magic began. Fuck me she’s skilful as she gave me a proper full scale, without any gagging at all, deep throat blow job that had me on the edge in what seemed like no time whatsoever. FFS I had to stop her as I knew if I hadn’t my one shot would have been gone there and then.

I now suggested Erin sit on face. Erin removed the one piece and did exactly that. No issue with what was sat on my face whatsoever. This was a shaven haven to savour. Clean, tasty and oh so responsive. So off I went as I licked and slurped away at her fanny and clit. Had to didn’t I as I tongue fucked her and drank her juices. Oh my was she getting nice and wet and the quivering and shaking began, let’s put it this way if she’s a faker then she sure as hell had me fooled. Erin now came all over my face and it was just delightful. No slacking as our tongues again met and the kissing resumed as again we played tonsil tennis and just ate each other’s faces.

Erin then went down and again worshipped my cock some more and then it was 002 time which I applied.

Well there was only one thing to do now as I asked her to mount me in reverse. At this point I expected her to bounce up and down on me like a champion jockey but oh no not with this lass. Erin took it nice and steady to begin with as she rode my full length and then she proper “got into her stride” as she ground away at me whilst varying the speed. A right good fucking is what Erin gave me as she “swirled her hips” and varied the speed she was moving up and down my shaft. The sight of Erins arse as she slid up and down my cock was just tremendous. To demonstrate her worth Erin was also turning to look and me and licking her lips. WOW !!! What a sight. I just couldn’t help myself as I gave her a number of slaps. Each time I slapped her she slammed into me hard, how I didn’t explode in the condom there and then is beyond me. I reckon this went on for about 20 minutes and then she uttered the magic words…”you gonna bend me over mister ??”

How could I refuse as Erin now assumed the position facing the mirror at the end of the bed. What a sight as there’s me with this fit as fuck blonde in front of me and I’m doing her in doggie. I took it nice and steady but the inevitable wasn’t far away. Bearing in mind our earlier conversation I now asked her if CIM was on the cards to which her response was “yes please” so I withdraw and removed the condom as Erin span round. A couple of strokes of my hand then Erin opened her mouth as I exploded all over her face and into her mouth. Erin clamped on and took the last of my load and OMFG what a sight as she then let what was in her mouth dribble down her chin and onto the bed.

Erin now handed me a wipe and helped me clean up before she cleaned herself up. NICE TOUCH !!! She returned from the bathroom smelling of mint, asked if I wanted a drink which I accepted, and then returned to the room with 2 glasses of water.

Time check……..fuck me just over 10 minutes to go, so that was well timed. For the remainder of the session we cuddled, chatted and kissed and did the fluffy GFE bit. Have to say she’s an absolute delight and I found her incredibly easy to get on with.

A shower was then offered which I took and as I was getting dressed Erin got a shower.

The business now got sorted and once Erin had got dressed we again snogged each other’s faces off. I now made my move to leave and Erin showed me to the door. One final passionate kiss by the door and that was my lot.

I left the flat 1 hour and 15 minutes after I entered it so no clock watching there.

The money bit.

I gave Erin £150 for 1 hour of Erin’s time.

In conclusion.

From time to time I’ll walk out of a punt and think to myself “OMFG did that really just happen ??”. This was one of those punts.

A proper full on naughty GFE with a lovely lass that I can’t wait to get back and see again.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 02:24:28 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Kendrig

Ah Fishy good review as usual. A gfe experience, and I thought you were still going through your facefucking stage.

mediumjoe

AGAIN ,  you've gone and done it again you lucky sod you .  Another one that's all over you like a rash,  just an afterthought Mr fish what aftershave do you use?  Be careful  what you say because I can guarantee it to be sold out soon !  Nice one .    Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

AGAIN ,  you've gone and done it again you lucky sod you .  Another one that's all over you like a rash,  just an afterthought Mr fish what aftershave do you use?  Be careful  what you say because I can guarantee it to be sold out soon !  Nice one .    Joe

Cheers Joe but like I keep saying there's no luck involved as she's a pro$$ie so any punters money should be as good as my money.

I've had my eye on this lass since she first appeared on the agencies site just about 6 weeks ago now. I asked all the usual questions of the agency manager so had a good idea what I was facing. TBH I reckon it's how you talk and treat them in the room that matters. I find if you are complimentary and respectful and of course really clean, fresh waxed balls, mouth swilled with cool mint etc that the ladies respond really well to this.

Believe it or not I do not use aftershave.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ah Fishy good review as usual. A gfe experience, and I thought you were still going through your facefucking stage.

Cheers MrK.

You know me I like it full on attack mode and then I also like it fluffy.

mediumjoe

No I haven't used aftershave for years. Splash it all over. Brut . I think you have to be young to want to smell like that.

Offline Birdyman69

Great review as usual and thanks for it.
This girl is another on my radar as seems to ooze some class and looks very fit.
With a review like this could be another case of queues on the streets and book early !!
Cheers

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review as usual and thanks for it.
This girl is another on my radar as seems to ooze some class and looks very fit.
With a review like this could be another case of queues on the streets and book early !!
Cheers

Cheers fella.  :hi: :hi:

FFS should of kept my gob shut shouldn't  I. :lol: :lol:

Enjoy when you do. I certainly did.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Tallboy2

FFOTD??????

Mr Foo books 2 hours. He gets a good service. If you book 30 mins you cant expect the same full on service.
I think thats his secret as well as good reaserch and communication, oh and did i forget - being a cheeky boy! Lol

Tallboy2

First fuck of the day.
Thanks
I know with a name like Foo you must be Japanese but
Speak English Mr Foo

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know with a name like Foo you must be Japanese but
Speak English Mr Foo

OK BBE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I went back to give this lass another go as I wanted to make sure I hadn't imagined it.

Fuck me she passed.  :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well done mate.

You know what I'm like MrTB2. It takes alot for me to start thinking about a 3rd visit and this lass is definately going to get one.

Offline twwb

Is it just me who thinks her hair looks almost like a wig in some of the pics? I'm sure it is real of course, but it looks almost too long and thick to be true :lol:

Offline Tricks

Cheers Joe but like I keep saying there's no luck involved as she's a pro$$ie so any punters money should be as good as my money.

TBH I reckon it's how you talk and treat them in the room that matters. I find if you are complimentary and respectful and of course really clean, fresh waxed balls, mouth swilled with cool mint etc that the ladies respond really well to this.

Believe it or not I do not use aftershave.

Nah it's none of that Fishy, It's the fact you can lick them out for hours at a time whilst breathing with your gills :lol:

Oh! and like TB says you are a naughty boy and that helps alot :thumbsup:

Great review by the way :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nah it's none of that Fishy, It's the fact you can lick them out for hours at a time whilst breathing with your gills :lol:

Oh! and like TB says you are a naughty boy and that helps alot :thumbsup:

Great review by the way :hi:

You are funny MrT but you do have a valid point.

Who wouldn't like being licked and paid for it. I certainly wouldn't be objecting.  :D :D