Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina L - Knebworth  (Read 1065 times)

8 review(s) for Alina I (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mabbsey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour - £100 (usually £120 - see below)
Comms : All done through AW. A tad slow to respond but functional and friendly.
Location :  Maisonette in a nice area with plentiful parking and close to station.

Arranged a morning meet and was provided postcode. Got there, called her, waited, texted, waited, drove around a bit, called again, waited, went home  :dash:  Got an AW message later that day apologising profusely and offering a £20 discount to rebook which seemed sincere so arranged a second visit the following month.

The SP : Return visit was very straightforward - parked right outside. Welcomed at the door by a very pretty girl. Big smile, 5'6, slim, long dark hair, soft features and skin. Not many pics on profile but positive reviews and the location swayed me so was delighted with my decision. She immediately apologised for the previous cock up which was sincere. Wearing a silky negligee - nice.

Into the shower, functional bathroom well stocked, then into boudoir for some passionate DFK and sensual touching, off with our gear and straight into OWO - excellent 10/10. RO - clean, very wet, and seemed to love it. MISH - very GFE convincing. CG - frantic, hard, fast then slow. DOGGY - great she does everything with a real sense of engagement. Finished with a sublime CIM swallow which was about 40 mins into the punt. Had a cuddle and a quite open chat about our lives after I'd told her I wouldn't be going for round two - she seemed disappointed! Second shower, kiss, cuddle - goodbye   :drinks:

A great punt with a lovely natured girl, who pretty much does the lot.