Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interesting article  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Addicted65

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Online Tiger63

Cant read it mate.....just keep getting a load of adverts

Offline Knight Templar

£1,200 per night , she's bloody expensive

Daveyack

I'd take a guess at Lucy Lane

Offline Young veteran

I think we all know no girls earn £1,200 a month, never mind a night
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline maxxblue

Are you serious?  :unknown:

I might question the £1200 a night figure, but I would say that £1200 a month is easily doable.

Offline Addicted65

I would suggest than many of the girls in this area earn well above £1200 per month

In the past I have spent that and more in some months, on numerous occasions on the same girl.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption

Looking4fun

£1200 per day is do-able but I'd be suprised if theirs many girls that make that, maybe a few.

Offline Sar-Major

£1200 per day is do-able but I'd be suprised if theirs many girls that make that, maybe a few.

Yeh!!!...........But they've all got "Fannies like Wader Tops"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Bororunner

I read this earlier, wonder who it is! 1200 from 3 customers A WEEK!?

Offline MasterChief

I would suggest than many of the girls in this area earn well above £1200 per month

In the past I have spent that and more in some months, on numerous occasions on the same girl.

+1
At £60 for a half hour its only 20 appointments a month, if a pro$$ie cant get 20 half hours in a month then she should just give up, try booking a half decent girl they always have only limited spots available. Figure in hour plus bookings I'll bet £1200 a week is more like.

Born to punt

+1
At £60 for a half hour its only 20 appointments a month, if a pro$$ie cant get 20 half hours in a month then she should just give up, try booking a half decent girl they always have only limited spots available. Figure in hour plus bookings I'll bet £1200 a week is more like.

Agree with this, £1200 a week is easy achievable although if you take off agency fees and rent I'm guessing profit would be in and around the £800 mark which in fairness for 10 hours a week worth of work is pretty fucking good.

Offline the game

I read a post on UKE from Penelope Diamond who said she is friends with the girl in the article and that apparently the pressers had exaggerated what she was earning:

External Link/Members Only

Offline pearlnecklace

Agree with this, £1200 a week is easy achievable although if you take off agency fees and rent I'm guessing profit would be in and around the £800 mark which in fairness for 10 hours a week worth of work is pretty fucking good.

Nice one!  :D

Offline Mansell

I read a post on UKE from Penelope Diamond who said she is friends with the girl in the article and that apparently the pressers had exaggerated what she was earning:

External Link/Members Only

Not surprised at all, the press struggle to ever do a completely accurate report !!!

Offline The_Don

Cant read it mate.....just keep getting a load of adverts

I get this message (click to enlarge):

Hidden Image/Members Only

Because I use ad blockers!

More info can be found here > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125942.0

Edit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Unless your with W/G 24/7, you don't know what she truly up to, or what she earns (IMO)

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 10:48:43 am by The_Don »

Offline Mansell

You post some rubbish. Any girl doing this full time and not earning that should quit. It's less than minimum wage  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online Kev3773

Wtf ? 5 half hour punts a week @ £60 =£300 × 4 weeks = £1200 !! Even the less than average lasses could probably earn that.  :unknown:

Online Tiger63

Read the article and TBH its the same one we`ve all read before but thanks anyway :thumbsup: