Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin - Insomnia Sunday nights - question  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Name Not Found

I've visited Insomnia a few times in the last year, always on a Thursday. The experience is pretty consistent; busy but never crowded, plenty house girls and a few, usually older, swinging couples but the occasional young thing to get hold of. Busy from mid afternoon until about 9.30 when things start to tail off.

This has all been pretty good however getting there at a reasonable time on Thursday is difficult for me. My understanding is that Sunday is the only other 'non-fetish' night that suits mainstream punters. I've seen Sundays mentioned a few times on here, but without any specifics about what it is like, so who has actually been on a Sunday (and a Thursday for comparison). Is it busy, busier? Is the mix of people any different? Is the dress code the same? Any other differences?

Offline Steve2

AFAIK it is similar to Thursdays but quieter with less house girls but the same format

Offline momochan

so guys the current SB i am with , i want to introduce her to swinging and thinking of bringing her to insomnia , whats the best day ? thursday ? also if she dont want to play etc is it fun just being there like a normal night club with dancing etc but difference being public sex ?

Offline Name Not Found

There's no dancing (except for the horizontal Tango), but apart from that, and the fact that there are people shagging everywhere, it's a fairly nightclub-like atmosphere.

Be aware, though, that a lot of the action is pretty full on. For a guy, things can be quite measured and you can choose when to join in and to what degree, however, it's a bit different for the ladies. Any new girl turning up and making signals that she's available will be pounced on by a large crowd of blokes given half a chance. There are a couple of areas in the club that are semi-private, but even then you're going to find yourselves surrounded by a crowd. Don't go to insomnia hoping to meet other swinging couples; that's not the way it works in the main.

I wouldn't want to put you off as it really is a great place, and a real eye opener if you've not been to anything similar before. I'd suggest a visit just to check things out and sit and watch first to see if it's your kind of thing. Your lady may get a lot of polite requests to join in, but there won't be any hassle. I'm strictly a one-pop-a-day guy so I spend a lot of my time there just watching and seeking out opportunities for a bit of OWO, so you can pick and choose what your activity level is without being concerned about anyone else's expectations.

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline momochan

Thanks mate for the insight , maybe she is not ready haha.

There's no dancing (except for the horizontal Tango), but apart from that, and the fact that there are people shagging everywhere, it's a fairly nightclub-like atmosphere.

Be aware, though, that a lot of the action is pretty full on. For a guy, things can be quite measured and you can choose when to join in and to what degree, however, it's a bit different for the ladies. Any new girl turning up and making signals that she's available will be pounced on by a large crowd of blokes given half a chance. There are a couple of areas in the club that are semi-private, but even then you're going to find yourselves surrounded by a crowd. Don't go to insomnia hoping to meet other swinging couples; that's not the way it works in the main.

I wouldn't want to put you off as it really is a great place, and a real eye opener if you've not been to anything similar before. I'd suggest a visit just to check things out and sit and watch first to see if it's your kind of thing. Your lady may get a lot of polite requests to join in, but there won't be any hassle. I'm strictly a one-pop-a-day guy so I spend a lot of my time there just watching and seeking out opportunities for a bit of OWO, so you can pick and choose what your activity level is without being concerned about anyone else's expectations.

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Yes Thursday would be full on, as it's a gangbang, most couples who go are looking for lots of action with guys, as a couple it's up to you how much you want to play, and with who, but as there is few private rooms be prepared for lots of guys wanting to get involved, another option might be to visit a different club in Berlin, there are several in the city.

Offline momochan

Yes Thursday would be full on, as it's a gangbang, most couples who go are looking for lots of action with guys, as a couple it's up to you how much you want to play, and with who, but as there is few private rooms be prepared for lots of guys wanting to get involved, another option might be to visit a different club in Berlin, there are several in the city.

what/where would you suggest mate in berlin ?

Offline Steve2

The best night as a couple would be Saturday probably. More the dancing and music but with beds if you want to have fun

Offline momochan

The best night as a couple would be Saturday probably. More the dancing and music but with beds if you want to have fun

thanks for the info mate.

Offline Jerboa

As Steve said, or take a look at my map, several clubs in Berlin. External Link/Members Only