Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Ana Basingstoke  (Read 1847 times)

33 review(s) for _x_Ana_x_Massage  (20 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

ness4

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with Ana just before Xmas...had a 30 minute visit at her place (one of the standard locations near the station in Basingstoke). Comms were ok and quick and she didn't;t keep me waiting at all.
She was the girl in the pictures and the services were performed but it felt like a dialled in performance (so characteristic of any punt in Basingstoke these days). FK, not deep and not prolonged, oral without (was OK..."don't cum in my mouth though"...ok), reverse oral (clean and tasted OK...and she seemed to enjoy) and sex in doggy.

Nothing outstanding though....all in all, a neutral punt

Offline mh

I was going to suggest she might be an acceptable Plan B as despite lacklustre service you received, she looks hot in current profile pics. But she has clearly chosen flattering photos as looks not so good in some older pics on here when she was working elsewhere:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66989.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55504.0

Online dubhcarr

I like this girl must get back to visit...big and sassy....

ness4

I was going to suggest she might be an acceptable Plan B as despite lacklustre service you received, she looks hot in current profile pics. But she has clearly chosen flattering photos as looks not so good in some older pics on here when she was working elsewhere:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66989.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55504.0

She might be an acceptable plan B....problem is that there isn't really an acceptable plan a around here these days

Offline Stiltskin

She might be an acceptable plan B....problem is that there isn't really an acceptable plan a around here these days

I didn't know that it had gotten that bad in Basingstoke. My searches alway show plenty of profiles, although very few spark my interest these days. I did a search today, which showed 46 logged in this week. Take out the barebackers, 37.  Remove the Romanians, 17. Under 40, 13. Filter out stupid rates, 10.

Once you've removed the profiles with mixed reviews (ukp) and the ones with dubious ages there's not a lot left!

The same search for Southampton shows 41 profiles and around 30 have feedback. Not great, but better than Basingstoke.

Offline mh

I didn't know that it had gotten that bad in Basingstoke

It was never great, but is quite poor now. We do get some tourers and I take advantage of that. Two who came here with whom I had good experiences have since had bad or lacklustre reviews from others so it seems all luck and timing.

Online Danj89

I found touring girls to be hit and miss. The ones that come back a few times a year are good but the ones that seem to be passing through I've had pretty mediocre experiences with.

Offline colin81

Basingstoke used to be alright about 4yrs back. There was rebecca (girl of your dreams), Mary  (cheeky chinese), and aimee255/jess when she was visiting  (about once a month). The best around at the moment is issabella, great lady. For a quickey I'd also say hot Thai spice, friendly and gets the job done. Hope that sandra comes back soon, and if alexis Taylor  ever comes back to Basingstoke I'll be there

Offline mh

Basingstoke used to be alright about 4yrs back. There was rebecca (girl of your dreams), Mary  (cheeky chinese), and aimee255/jess when she was visiting  (about once a month). The best around at the moment is issabella, great lady. For a quickey I'd also say hot Thai spice, friendly and gets the job done. Hope that sandra comes back soon, and if alexis Taylor  ever comes back to Basingstoke I'll be there

Have seen most of those you mention. Rebecca was picky with a short likes list (no fingers, no 69, I don't like X, ...) but did swallow and always made sure you had the full time booked. She went overseas then came back and headed north, no sign of her now. Mary was interesting and surprising - perfect English accent but totally oriental looks, smoothest pussy around (from laser hair removal), brilliant anal and (when I saw her) a penthouse style apartment with bed in front of floor to ceiling windows and no curtains. That was fun.
 :scare:

ness4

Yep, I visited all of those back in he day too. Have seen Isabelita but don't rate her hat highly. (Reviews on here a while ago as a 3 some with Sandra...who has since disappeared...of the 2 that day it was Sandra who made all the riunning)
Rebecca was cute and had a naughty smile as she swallowed. Maybe it's time to jack it in