Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I ask for a discount after this....  (Read 1491 times)

Offline cartmanbra

So I still haven't got my first punt sorted.  :unknown:

Stood up by the first WG check out my first review.

I booked a well reviewed WG for my second attempt thinking this is a sure thing. Bit of role play and was so looking forward to what I had in mind after a long week at work.

Come Thursday last week was informed by WG she couldn't make the booking an hour and half before the agreed time. I had booked a day in advance with lots of text/email so was a bit putout now. Ok fair enough, we was having snow that day after all.

So WG suggested we rearrange for the following morning. Again was told an hour before meeting she couldn't meet  and was offered to rearrange a few days after. Cant be put down to snow now as all cleared up.

I have contacted again today to see if we can finally meet. Should I be asking for a discount for my lost time e.c.t?

Don't want to give WG details until i have met her and i will do a review. The only reason i'm willing to see this punt out is because the WG is well reviewed and convenient for me so will be looking for a regular long term arrangement IF a positive review follows.

Once I have seen the WG I will be posting a review.

Normalguy20172017

Don't bother. These women have plenty of guys willing to pay them for their service. You are nothing but a number.

Offline cartmanbra

Don't bother. These women have plenty of guys willing to pay them for their service. You are nothing but a number.

I understand this maybe the case but. If i was to ask for a discount or offered one should this be expected?

Offline cueball

Welcome to our world.

For me, I wouldn't waste any more time and effort on her.

I'd bang a negative review up on her time wasting and unreliability.

Then I'd move on.

fredpunter

I understand this maybe the case but. If i was to ask for a discount or offered one should this be expected?

No harm in asking... don't be offended if the response is "fuck off".

Some would argue you've given her enough chances already and you should forget her and see someone else.

Offline OakTree

There's many on here who would negatively review her for that. I certainly wouldn't be bothering to book her again. An hour before agreed time is totally crap. To do it twice is just taking the piss.

Normalguy20172017

Due to feminism and the dumbing down of men by society. Woman feel they can treat men any way they feel. What I'm trying to say is, if she gives you a shit service there is nothing you can do.

Offline cartmanbra

I agree with whats being said so far about not bothering with another chance. I'm thinking if its expected to ask for a discount, then i will ask and this would be the last chance. It's a shame because this WG is very convenient for me.

Offline tesla

Understand where you are coming from, I would ask for a discount worst she can say is no.
If you  don't have the same nick on here as AW then you can leave a neg  review for the cancellations and if you see her and have a good time leave another, just wait a few days

Offline Jimmyredcab

You appear desperate to see her ------------- asking for a discount is not going to help your cause.

Personally, I would move on to someone more reliable.     :hi:

Offline Fishface

Well if the role play is humiliation sounds like its going well.

If she's a long term prospect then don't mention a discount as it could sour everything. Then again she knows she's messed you about and you are coming back for more so she knows you are abusable.

Best bet is if you finally do see her  see what she does to make up for it. If nothing you know how its going to be in the future.

And don't forget to take her a big bunch of flowers to apologise for her behaviour! :rose:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

There's many on here who would negatively review her for that. I certainly wouldn't be bothering to book her again. An hour before agreed time is totally crap. To do it twice is just taking the piss.

Agreed. Once - OK last minute issues can happen. Twice in two days? No. I'd be leaving a red one.

tcm

Offline cartmanbra

Thanks for the input all. Bunch of flowers - fuck that. Don't get me wrong hear fellas, she is convenient. I'm not tripping up my drooling tongue or wanting to rim her ass or RO on her non of that fluffy shit !  :thumbsdown:

mediumjoe

I'm just amazed that she actually did let you know that she couldn't make it ,twice ! Most of them just let you turn up and then ignore your calls,  if it was me and I really wanted to see her I would try for a third time.   I know it's all wrong  and you should be able to ask for a discount, but if you do you won't get that meeting.  Joe

Offline cartmanbra

I'm just amazed that she actually did let you know that she couldn't make it ,twice ! Most of them just let you turn up and then ignore your calls,  if it was me and I really wanted to see her I would try for a third time.   I know it's all wrong  and you should be able to ask for a discount, but if you do you won't get that meeting.  Joe

:hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

She sounds like a flaky timewaster. If you do finally get to see her chances are it'll be shite as she'll think your a complete mug who'll jump through hoops. Who is she?

Offline Silver Birch

Two last minute cancellations! We all know how this is going to turn out if you try again  :dash:

Forget the discount, forget her.

Offline cartmanbra

One more try this week. Then a review will follow - she has 700 + reviews on AW. The role play i had in mind was a gem. I'm still trying my hardest to get a punt under my belt !

Offline Jonestown

You are clearly determined to see her, so clear you diary and go on standby, contact her a day before the appointment and check everything is on track, or maybe even contact and ask if it can brought forward. Don't ask for a discount, if she is popular enough to have 700 feedback she probably has a waiting list of people to take your place.

It's good to have someone you are just crazy to see, hope it goes well.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Sod that she's having a laugh. She must be really something for you to want to see after the way she's behaving, plenty more out there more deserving of your cash.

southampton.guy

more out there more deserving of your cash.

..... depends where you are, what you like, your budget and your ability (or not) to get enough time away to travel to see a girl.

I.m really struggling to find new girls to see in my location (within 30 mins travel), that i like, within my £150ph max budget limit and with reasonable feedback. so i can understand his relunctance to write her off completely. Personally if i was that keen to give her a try i would put some polite but factual feedback on AW with a hint a still wanting to see her and see if she responds. If not, then you aint going to get anywhere with her other than a runaround!!

Offline hungrypunt

Fuck her, move on then if your not desp for her...Get a neg review up

Offline smiths

So I still haven't got my first punt sorted.  :unknown:

Stood up by the first WG check out my first review.

I booked a well reviewed WG for my second attempt thinking this is a sure thing. Bit of role play and was so looking forward to what I had in mind after a long week at work.

Come Thursday last week was informed by WG she couldn't make the booking an hour and half before the agreed time. I had booked a day in advance with lots of text/email so was a bit putout now. Ok fair enough, we was having snow that day after all.

So WG suggested we rearrange for the following morning. Again was told an hour before meeting she couldn't meet  and was offered to rearrange a few days after. Cant be put down to snow now as all cleared up.

I have contacted again today to see if we can finally meet. Should I be asking for a discount for my lost time e.c.t?

Don't want to give WG details until i have met her and i will do a review. The only reason i'm willing to see this punt out is because the WG is well reviewed and convenient for me so will be looking for a regular long term arrangement IF a positive review follows.

Once I have seen the WG I will be posting a review.

When this happens to me a negative review is the result, a review can be done if a WG accepts a booking but doesn't stick to it. I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays and don't blindly believe the excuses I sometimes get, more often the WGs phone is off and stays off and I get no excuse. :thumbsdown: If only a small number of the excuses some WGs give were true they must be the unluckiest people in the country. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Welcome to our world.

For me, I wouldn't waste any more time and effort on her.

I'd bang a negative review up on her time wasting and unreliability.

Then I'd move on.

Indeed, in my view giving such WGs more chances just encourages them to continue to fuck punters about, but obviously what other punters do is up to them. I punt to suit me not a WG so if they don't meet my needs fuck them. :thumbsdown:

Offline Taylor2441

Think of her as a till tart from the local Tesco store.  Your just a number on the rubber conveyor belt that is the punting scene.

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

That's £x amount sir, thank you.

Offline pewpewpew

Indeed, in my view giving such WGs more chances just encourages them to continue to fuck punters about, but obviously what other punters do is up to them. I punt to suit me not a WG so if they don't meet my needs fuck them. :thumbsdown:
Couldn't agree more. OP you need to get a grip and move on to someone else. Maybe try again in the future if she really is something special but save some dignity for the future. Plenty of time to lose it my son  :)

Offline redt4

Should never ask or expect a discount, if the wg offers thats different..
However if your being messed about move on, unacceptable behaviour.