Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Sweet Babe Tina - Realistic GFE... in the wrong way. London  (Read 1603 times)

18 review(s) for CuteBeautifulBabe (6 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmycallum

History
I have met this girl twice prior and they were good experiences, I was actually considering making her a regular. To Sum up the first two....

2014 Jan - she was quite new and in experienced at the time (so was I), it was quite a cold experience but I got to film for the first time and thought she was really hot. Not really a memorable experience.

2015 Oct - This was really enjoyable, she was talkative friendly, great kissing (including tongues) and determined. She said I hope you come back and I fully intended to.

2016 Dec - this is what the review is based on.

Booking & Comms
the previous communication i have had with her seemed to suggest she was independent. When I rung her this time around I heard the foreign dial tone and the texts I received were generic and evasive, like a maid but I still went for it.

Venue
Same one I met her in last year, in a block of flats near a Lidl in Greenford. Nice clean room. 

Girl
She opened the door with the peek-a-boo hide behind the door. I cannot say for sure if she remembered me but pretended like she did. Her body Great as always, her tits and ass are fantastic although she has like no nipples. Her underwear was a dull colour but still looked good on her.

Service
I gave her £160 (1hr + filming + facial)
from the first kiss it was downhill, she only did lip kissing no french kissing like last time. the previous two visits she let me film (with face) but this time she refused to film with face and put a mask on which was annoying (more on that later). I was like I have already got videos without the mask whats the point and she said she doesnt do it anymore...so I just went with it.
We groped and fondled a little and onto the bed for some owo, we then moved onto doggy which made me finish in less than a minute...her pussy was on fire!

After we finished cleaning up, i got her to lie down and we were talking..or should I say we were trying to talk. I was the most one-sided conversation I have had in years! How you been, where you been, plans for holiday etc....she actually said you ask alot of questions. That was the final straw for me. I said politely "I just remembered I have other plans" and started to get dressed. She was taking my clothes off as I was trying to put them on and said please stay I dont want my customers to be unhappy. I was just annoyed a little bit that I had wasted my time and money on this lacklustre experience and that I had been insulted. She then said she does not allow filming face anymore as someone put the video on the internet, I told her that is not my problem and I wouldnt do that. She was really begging me and hugging me to stop me from leaving, it was like a guy trying to get away from his cheating girlfriend and her asking for another chance!.
I asked for the remainder of the money back (it was less than 30 minutes into a one hour punt). She said I dont give refunds. I looked at her with a straight face and serious tone and said "Give back the money you owe me or I will give you a negative feedback" (Which ironically I am doing now anyway!). She gave it back straightaway and I walked out. The previous visit involved a long hug and kiss goodbye, this time i did not look at her as I left.

Overall
I treated her quite well on all my previous meets and she could have made a regular out of me. It seems now she is being pimped before it seemed she was an independent. I would definately avoid her and the whole area.
I have great punt a few weeks after with Aleksandra (North Acton)....but this one did put a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:27:43 pm by jimmycallum »

Offline The_Don

History
I have met this girl twice prior and they were good experiences, I was actually considering making her a regular. To Sum up the first two....

2014 Jan - she was quite new and in experienced at the time (so was I), it was quite a cold experience but I got to film for the first time and thought she was really hot. Not really a memorable experience.

2015 Oct -

2016 Dec

Booking & Comms

Venue

Girl

Service

After

Overall

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did you miss some details from this review?

This W/G was my first review on UKP and I posted an updated, to that review late last year (correcting my rating):

I sometimes post screen shots and update threads/reviews, when I see swaps and or changes what worth noting. Her profile has popped up again  :thumbsdown:

For several months "Tina" profile has been defunct. It looked like this W/G was inactive on A/W or working via agencies.

YMMV, with any W/G but

IMO she one to avoid and in hindsight I should have rated her as negative

She is the reason why I posted my first review on UKP. Even though I had punted many other W/G before this.

Now £150 P/H vs the £90 P/H, I paid and back then services were listed were not on offer (Caveat emptor).

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:26:59 pm by The_Don »

Offline jimmycallum

Did you miss some details from this review?

I pressed enter by accident halfway through but have finished the review now. eugh I cant even edit the typos because of it...I am just going to write on word next time and copy and paste.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:33:31 pm by jimmycallum »

Online dubhcarr

is this profile really Tina? doesn't look like the girl I met two years ago..maybe a nose job and teeth job.?..The Tina I met was drop dead gorgeous bad teeth when she grimmaced (no smile) and was a necrophilliac's dream corpse. Such a pretty girl with a great pair of tits and no service or personality.......AW feedback means shit in her case....didn't bother to review but she would have got a fat neg....

Offline jimmycallum

is this profile really Tina? doesn't look like the girl I met two years ago..maybe a nose job and teeth job.?..The Tina I met was drop dead gorgeous bad teeth when she grimmaced (no smile) and was a necrophilliac's dream corpse. Such a pretty girl with a great pair of tits and no service or personality.......AW feedback means shit in her case....didn't bother to review but she would have got a fat neg....

Photoshop/Agency pictures. Her teeth have improved...I think.

Offline The_Don

I pressed enter by accident halfway through but have finished the review now. eugh I cant even edit the typos because of it...I am just going to write on word next time and copy and paste.

Ok thanks for the reply and update (to the review).

Its also happened to me a few times (more than a few), even after I post a review. I note something that should be, edited and don't always have the (editing) time.

Photoshop/Agency pictures. Her teeth have improved...I think.

I posted some pictures (linked below)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38759.msg1305052#msg1305052

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90699.msg1202816#msg1202816

I've not returned to this W/G since I punted her. But also to note:

I've seen her several times, in central London, (Months after I punted her). Her Eyes looked cold and empty as did she at my punt.

Opps edited again  :blush:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 08:50:38 pm by The_Don »