Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NTS Alexandra Edinburgh  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Altobomgusto

Swung by New Town for a gander, 6 girls on can't remember all the names but ended up going for Alexandra. Petite youngish Romanian nothing else caught my eye. Was considering Roxanna after reading some reviews on here but she had a face like thunder the whole time in the lounge. Swerved, been there before with other girls and it never plays out well in the room. A bit of a vanilla punt really no OWO and no real great enthusiasm but she is a wee pocket rocket so if you fancy a quick P&D and enjoy the petite body she might be for you but if it's a PSE your after might be better picking Lexi she seems well reviewed and puts a bit more into it. Paid the usual £25 at the door and £60 for the lady 45 min.

Face 7
Body 8
Tits 7

Offline bigmike32

I would never have picked her. The roms are good looking but are you going to get a good service thats the question. Lexi on the other hand was a cracking ride and so was shia. Im tempted by rachel too but she doesnt seem too friendly in the lounge.

Offline willie loman

I would never have picked her. The roms are good looking but are you going to get a good service thats the question. Lexi on the other hand was a cracking ride and so was shia. Im tempted by rachel too but she doesnt seem too friendly in the lounge.

Rachel is a bit reserved in her services, no kissing, or postillionage, but ive been with her a few times, she is quite sexual, her conversation is poor, which is something I consider important.

Offline Santiago

Cheers for the review

Can you describe her

:hi:

Offline bigmike32

Im not the most talkative person either and rachel doesnt too outgoing. Thanks for sharing what she is like in the room.

Offline Falkirk GND

I thought I knew every perv-related abbreviation and word around, but I've just had to look up "postilliage" and haven't a clue what "P&D" is!  Can someone enlighten me?

Also, only saunad once at NTS - and had prebooked a girl so went straight to the room. What's the showers/sauna like, and what's the form in the "lounge"?  Specifically - can you discuss services with the girls and get a decent feel for what they'd be like - looks and service wise?

Cheers  :hi:

Offline bigmike32

That word was a new one to me aswell. Never had a sauna there and the shower is ok. I prefer to take a shower in the room anyway and the girls are fine to talk services etc. Ive heard shia offers anal etc but she hasnt mentioned it with me so its best to ask her. I try and pick a british girl as they mostly all deliver a good service.

Offline Altobomgusto

P&D=pump and dump, basically a quicky.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 10:37:48 am by Altobomgusto »

Offline Falkirk GND

Thanks bigmike22  :thumbsup: What's the dress code in the lounge for both girls and gents?  :D

And much obliged altobomgusto - had an inkling that was it but good to be sure!

Offline bigmike32

The girls wear a uniform its usually a matching colour lingerie set. And for the guys you can either wear what you want or put your stuff in the locker and go in with a towel.

Offline willie loman

Postilliionage, is the correct term for inserting a finger in the back passage, just showing off.