Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella - Bonds  (Read 1216 times)

Offline 8055

Anyone know what happened to Ella from Bonds? Was a canny lass and gave great head but seems to have disappeared?
Cheers

Offline Sar-Major

Anyone know what happened to Ella from Bonds? Was a canny lass and gave great head but seems to have disappeared?
Cheers

Nope.BUT there seems to be a good few of their girls gone from the site as I was looking for Lauren earlier today!!

Yet the link from a thread I posted before Christmas for info on Lauren still works..Very Strange  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers

There's been quite a bit of bother recently with agencies, you can read all about it over on UKE. It has been mentioned here as well.

Bonds lost several girls over a Facebook thing which then led to working for several agencies issue. This did seem to happen straight after the outing.

Lots going on in NE.

Offline the game

Cheers

Is it not about time you started giving something back to this community. Member since 2014 and all I can see in your limited post history is requests for info and the odd comment hinting that you have seen certain girls but not a single review which would help others.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

Is it not about time you started giving something back to this community. Member since 2014 and all I can see in your limited post history is requests for info and the odd comment hinting that you have seen certain girls but not a single review which would help others.  :thumbsdown:

It doesn't matter how many times we rant on about these "Snakes in the Grass" TG we ain't going to change them.......... :dash: :dash: :dash:

It's a "Give n Take" Forum..................We give and they fekin Take........ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: 

They make me sick even tho I dont usually take the "Bait"  :vomit: :vomit:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline 8055

you're right i should contribute more and actually leave a review for the girls I've seen, i apologise for not doing so in the past.
this place can be a little intimidating at times and not being the most experienced of punters (ive only had 7 sessions in the 4 years since my first punt) it can be a bit off putting.

anyway apologies again, no offence intended and i'll try to be a giver rather than a taker in future. enjoy the rest of your weekend lads  :drinks:

Born to punt

you're right i should contribute more and actually leave a review for the girls I've seen, i apologise for not doing so in the past.
this place can be a little intimidating at times and not being the most experienced of punters (ive only had 7 sessions in the 4 years since my first punt) it can be a bit off putting.

anyway apologies again, no offence intended and i'll try to be a giver rather than a taker in future. enjoy the rest of your weekend lads  :drinks:

Put a review on of one of the girls that you have seen previously.

Offline Sar-Major

Apology accepted...........Its not about being intimidated or the most experienced punter, its a second family on here all looking out for each other in a round about way. So others are made aware of crap service, rip off girls etc. Everyone has to start somewhere and we've all made errors and had the piss taken at some stage.

So nows the time to "Grow a Big Pair"  :D :D and do some reviews and they just need to be truthful in your opinion  :thumbsup:

Offline 8055

Here's a review of my last punt with Ella (which was my most recent punt)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126902.new#new
hopefully my grammar isn't that horrendous

Offline FLYING BLUE

:thumbsup:

itsonlyonce

On daviemacs comment about agency issues lately, can anyone give a brief history on the issue of clients being filmed from inside a wardrobe. Can recall briefly reading about that and not sure if it involved Millie or Zara at bonds. I recall I'd seen Millie around that time as well. Cheers guys   :drinks:

AmyBbw

On daviemacs comment about agency issues lately, can anyone give a brief history on the issue of clients being filmed from inside a wardrobe. Can recall briefly reading about that and not sure if it involved Millie or Zara at bonds. I recall I'd seen Millie around that time as well. Cheers guys   :drinks:

Dropped you a pm x

Born to punt

AmyBbw

Can we see this pm

PM - Private Message.

If you have any personal concerns on the situation please feel free to send me a Private Message yourself and if relevant I can answer you x

Offline Milly Of NCL

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hiya

For clarity nor me or Zara who is currently with bonds had anything to do with the filming of anyone.

Milly

xx
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline the game

The girl in question worked as Rebecca for Bonds and used the name Zara for indie bookings. The Zara who works for Bonds in a different girl altogether. Bonds and Milly have seperate issues but that has nothing at all to do with Wardrobegate.  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The girl in question worked as Rebecca for Bonds and used the name Zara for indie bookings. The Zara who works for Bonds in a different girl altogether. Bonds and Milly have seperate issues but that has nothing at all to do with Wardrobegate.  :hi:

That's correct, IMO it would be best for anyone concerned about it to go to UKE and read it for themselves, better that than getting info second hand which may or may not be misleading .   :hi:

itsonlyonce

Ok cheers guys. Bonds have clarified situation.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Grammar isn't a fekin problem dude.............. It's more a case of Good, Bad, Indifferent, of fekin rip-off.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline RandyMarsh

Nope.BUT there seems to be a good few of their girls gone from the site as I was looking for Lauren earlier today!!

Bonds said they are not representing any ladies who are represented by another agency. Does anyone know if Lauren is working for another agency? I was quite keen to make a booking when pay day arrives!

According to UKE Penelope and Lucy Milano are working independently for now. I'd imagine they are waiting for things to settle down a bit.