Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage - Tamworth  (Read 1841 times)

jtalbain1

External Link/Members Only

I just cannot catch a break today.
So after a failed attempt in Nuneaton, I figured I'd just revert to my usual haunt in Tamworth. Called up, made booking (after speaking to two different women with varying degrees of English between them), all set.
I arrive.... and it's not Mimi. Okay, no probs, let's give this new girl a pop.

First stumbling block, she barely speaks a lick of English. Okay, no problem, I mean the procedure is basically the same where ever you go, there just wont be much chatting.

Second stumbling block, she's weak as a kitten. Right, decent massage is off the table then, glad I only booked half an hour.

After a pretty shocking attempt at massage, she signals for me to turn over. She glances my dick with her hand and makes a wanking motion, asking me if I want anything more. Okay, she's not bad looking I guess, so I ask for B2B. £40? (She has no problem saying that, unsuprisingly) Yea sure.

After a bit of a sigh, she turns around and disrobes herself, which leads us to....

The third stumbling block, she's left her pants on (she also had a bit of a belly on her and pretty small tits, the dress disguised her figure annoyingly).
Okay, this is a little odd for B2B but I'll go with it. A bit of shuffling up and down and I get a mouth onto one of her tits, right, time to see what's up with these pants, I move a hand down to her arse and..... that's a sanitary towel. She's on the rag. The builders are in and she's offering body to body. What the actual fuck?

One emotionless handjob later, and she basically lifts me off the table and watches me get dressed before ushering me out the door.

I asked where Mimi was whilst getting dressed and all I got was an awkward smile, a "yes" and some nodding.

Every time I've been here before, I've left happy just to clarify.

Just.... eugh...... £65 well spent.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:28:43 pm by jtalbain1 »

Offline RedditchJay