Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time to be more picky I think  (Read 812 times)

Jimm007

Ok, so I was looking through my bank statements as I'm self employed and submitting a tax return this month. I noticed in 2016 I averaged around £1000 a month on WGs. Stupid? Yep. Worth it? Nope.

So I've decided I'm now going to be really picky and only go for a girl where my gut instinct suggests she could be worth it. I prefer young, slim, facially very pretty girls without any horrible tattoos. I think that narrows it down to about 1% but like I say, I'm being picky.

Have you seen anybody who fits that criteria? I saw the teen in Stockport who does match what I'm looking for, but if you've ever tried to drive to Stockport you'll know what I mean. It's a bit like Bradford... a shit drive! Between Leeds and Manchester I'm fine with. I'll also do a report if a I see any girl that's suggested here.

crazylicker

If you're ok with Leeds/Manchester on the M62 then Stockport isn't a problem - junction 18 or 19 - I'm never quite sure which from memory - left onto M60 South and your straight into Stockport centre.

Good luck with her!

Mind you - M62 could be blocked then you're fucked!

Jimm007

If you're ok with Leeds/Manchester on the M62 then Stockport isn't a problem - junction 18 or 19 - I'm never quite sure which from memory - left onto M60 South and your straight into Stockport centre.

Good luck with her!

Mind you - M62 could be blocked then you're fucked!

I've seen the girl in Stockport and I thought it was a crap drive. I was in Manchester the other day and tried to book her but she text back with a really weird message and replied 12 hours too late on AW, so a bit strange really.

Do you have any suggestions for teens who are really facially nice looking? I often like vanilla punts.