Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caramel Coco - West Ham - TOFTT  (Read 2187 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty Bonnita (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jellaby

External Link/Members Only

Mixture of opportunity and curiosity overcame my worries that there must be a catch somewhere with this girl offering OWO, CIM etc for so little.

Comms: spoke to Coco a couple of times as I couldn't make it when I first spotted her profile, but texts over the next few days were replied to.  Good directions to her place on the day.

Location: actually its not really in Canning Town, but v close to West Ham station, which makes it all the more convenient.  Not the most salubrious of areas, but was very quiet when I called.

Her place: low-rise block of flats, typical council building.  Her flat will, I know, put off some.  Its tired and a mess, to be honest!

The girl: Coco - not her real name - is a genuine girl.  She's a student, black carribean, originally from Manchester, but been in London for years, trying to make a bit on the side to help with bills.  I was worried she might be part of a scam or ring, but no.  Frankly and obviously she is very new to this, but is genuine.

I said she should put up more pics of herself on her profile, and she said she's just been finding it difficult juggling studying with it and the rest of life!  I think its just that it's not a big thing for her yet. 

She did admit that the one (pussy) pic on AW was not quite accurate - I'm not sure if she meant it had been photo-shopped or borrowed!  Suffice to say the reality is not quite as tempting - but I forgive her that because she is genuine and has a great attitude.

She is def a size 12, maybe 12+.  Her profile says 29 years old and that could well be right.  Large arse and OK tits.

The meet: she welcomed me, ushered me into a bedroom and offered me a cup of tea - and biscuits!  I stripped and the action began.

I think she was a bit nervous at first, but she got into her stride with a lovely BJ, getting me hard.  We tried 69 for a while and then I felt it was time to fuck so on with condom and had a nice bash in doggy till I came.

By then my tea was the right temperature to drink, so I did!  Next I turned over and let Coco give me a massage.  She was pretty good - unlike some girls who just push their hands up and down with no idea what they're doing, Coco's was the real thing.  Not for long, though, because I felt stirrings and thought it was time for the little fella to get some exercise.  So, over, and back to BJ mode.  Nice sucking action, pretty deep, no teeth.  Then a bit of hand action, interspersed with tempting my cock with her mouth and tongue - and I erupted!  I didn't press CIM - I was having a good time anyway - but I'm confident Coco would deliver.  Didn't try kissing at all - its not on her likes list so I wasn't going to push it.

The verdict: it's a positive because you absolutely can't fault the VFM, she is very genuine, welcoming and has a great attitude.  Yes, her place is a dive, she's not a glamour model or offering GFE; she is new and the inexperience shows - so if those things matter to you don't see her.  But if you are after a quick BJ and shag at great value you can't go wrong!

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
Certainly looks vfm.
Was she facially attractive, dark or light skinned?
She lists rimming but not receiving oral or 69 which is odd as I have rarely met a black girl who doesn't like it especially as she describes her pussy as aromatic!

Offline Jellaby

Light-skinned. I probably should have described her as mixed rather than black. Apologies. We did 69 and she was quite happy to! Facially ok though not a stunner, probably a 6 out of 10.

Offline brownman

Offline Jellaby

How are her boobs and booty?
Boobs ok - not stand out!

Large, round arse, great for pounding!