Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: crap day - liverpool city centre  (Read 853 times)

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

so i went to that thai place in birkenhead, klops, or something.... and they said they were FULLY booked up lol... yah sure you were... so i left and decided to hop on the bus to sakura... worst looking woman ive ever seen in there, so i only paid for an hour... the massage was standard, nothing exciting and then she asked if she could do happy ending, i just said no.. no way was i interested in this girl, i just kept my hands to myself... so i exit for the first time ever refusing a handjob... so i decided to venture to Mayuri on berry street.. havent been there since april... i got a decent girl but her face was nothing great... her massage was very soft and erotic and she kept smacking my arse... then she asks if i want a handjob, i say no.. and shes shocked and asks why, and that she wouldnt charge too much.. i just said "sex or nothing" and shes like "...wow... we only do handjob here"   so she finishes the massage and off i go... 2 down , whos next...  then remember that the forum mentions them Chinese girls in mannhatten place on duke street, so by this point i need to cum so i text one of the random numbers from vistastreet, and lucky for me it was the duke street.  so i run up there and enter...

a sexy chinese girl opens the door... amazing body, zero personality, i ask for half an hour... zero chemistry, and she starts with a covered blowjob...  then straight to sex... it lasts about 15 mins and im out the door, with still 15 minutes left on the clock... she may have been fit, but god, id have better chemistry with a sex robot.  she wouldnt kiss, wouldnt let me lick her pussy, touch her pussy, nothing... 

External Link/Members Only

i could go on about other stuff she did , but id rather just forget it happened...  ill just go with jowita from now on...

Offline rowdee1

ill just go with jowita from now on...

Good old Jowita, she must get fucked to high heaven by us all   :)

Just offers a decent service for a fair price, but those simple things are so difficult to get in Liverpool.

Rowdee