Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage Hyde  (Read 7236 times)

tartansword

External Link/Members Only

Interesting one this, went for a 1 hour full body massage expecting nothing more. The massage takes place on a double bed in a fairly nice house near Hyde town centre. Wenlan is a pleasant girl but not a stunner, she is size 8-10 and her English not bad. I stripped off for the massage and it was very good, towards the end I asked if there would be a happy ending and she said no problem, which surprised me. In for a penny I asked if she would take her top off and she did so. She has tiny little tits with enormous nipples and let me tweak them whilst she wanked me off. The massage was £30 for the hour and there was no charge for the HE, so all in all outstanding VFM

Offline catweazle

£30 for a hour's massage, plus topless HR? Sounds almost TGTBT in this day and age. It's it's all true then bargain, I love Chinese girls ' bullet nipples.

tartansword

£30 for a hour's massage, plus topless HR? Sounds almost TGTBT in this day and age. It's it's all true then bargain, I love Chinese girls ' bullet nipples.

As I said wasn't expecting anything, just chanced my arm.

Offline ThreeSixty

That's me off to see her tomorrow evening then, will let you all know if I get the same treatment. ;)

Offline ISTS2005

That's me off to see her tomorrow evening then, will let you all know if I get the same treatment. ;)
Looking forward to hearing and figners crossed!

Offline sinbad52

She does only charge 30 includes hj. And will get naked or topless. Last time she charged extra 5 to get naked. Does not like excessive touching and massage is a bit strange but excellent value. Does not like to discuss any other extrasbut the handjob is a given.

Offline ThreeSixty

So went to see her this evening. As mentioned above the massage technique was a little odd in my opinion but then maybe it's just different to the Thai places I've been too.  Massage was very soft, involved a lot of stroking my head (the top one at first anyway) and patting my arms.  Felt relaxing though and it was nice when she gently ran her finger tips over me at points.  But compared to the massages I've had before it wasn't very good but then that's not the only reason I went anyway.

The happy ending.....will this was certainly achieved and I didn't even hint or ask for it, she pretty much just gently grabbed the shaft, played with it like she was making clay at first, played with my balls a little and then gave it a fair few tugs before the ending.  She kept tugging a little more after releasing too which was nice and then cleaned up before finishing off by massaging my feet. 

For £30 (no extra for the HE) I'm not going to complain at quality of the massage as it was simply a means to an end and it's VFM with both included for an hours time so it's all good. Had I paid the usual £50 I have at other places for a massage +HE then my opinion would probably change.

Fuck me I've rambled on.  I'll stop now.

Offline sinbad52

Did she remove any clothes for you. She will you know and allow some limited touching. Although this differs from time to time

Offline Dazza111111

Does she only do evening appointments? Just wondered if anyone has seen her through the day? I prefer a morning punt/massage.

Offline BurtLancaster

Does she only do evening appointments? Just wondered if anyone has seen her through the day? I prefer a morning punt/massage.
It shows all her working hours in the gumtree link at the start of this thread.

Offline ISTS2005

Going to try and book to see her, this sounds good.
Two things, I see OP states she will get naked - did you just bluntly say "will you get naked?", was it as easy as that?
Also, do we think she will allow a happy middle and a happy ending? Always like to cum twice during a massage, Nid is the master at that but I'd like to see if this girl allows it.

Offline nanga247

Been to see her £20 for half hour massage with he and extra £10 for going fully naked. No fingers inside but touching ok.

Not great looker but nice body.

Offline ISTS2005

Been to see this girl, agree with most of the above. Massage wasn't quite as good as others like Nid, but it was relaxing and pleasant enough. She got naked and she does have good tits considering she is quite thin, when she got naked they were bigger than I expected but she would not let me touch them, just touch her arse! I'd go back but not in a great rush to. I'd agree with the Positive review though and thanks OP for TOFTT.

Offline sinbad52

Strange woman this. When i first saw her tit touching allowed but nothing below waist. Then keep off tits but ended up with my hand between her legs. Ticled clit she did not say no but no response just totally ignored me. Did not try insertion of rampant digit. As i say strange

Offline Deepstroker

As I said wasn't expecting anything, just chanced my arm.

It does say she offers body scraping with the natural horn. 

Not sure if thats external or internal...

Mannysingh2018

Hi guys, just wondering how old she looks? Would be tempted to try but if anything over 30 then I'd give it a miss, if someone can get back soon would be great as tempted to see her today

Offline nanga247

I would be guessing but she looked around 28

Mannysingh2018

Offline nanga247

Mannysingh2018

Did you go to see her then

No, something came up so couldn't make it.

Offline Neddy-32

Glad I found this. I stumbled upon her by chance. I found it abit strange to be honest but didn't know what to expect really when she took her skirt off. Massage was ok but not brilliant.  I loved the he and I was thinking of going back today then found this. I was going to change asking her to get naked and now I know I can I'm happy to return. The fact someone had said big nipples on them small tits I can't wait   Thanks guys.

Offline kingkong69

£30 a hour with he even with for topless is great value for money.. I think a visit is imminent  :)

Offline kingkong69

£30 a hour with he even with £5 for topless is great value for money I think a visit is imminent  :)

Offline kingkong69

Sorry I repeated the post because I thought it didn't go through the first time because the website was playing up

Offline ISTS2005

£30 a hour with he even with £5 for topless is great value for money I think a visit is imminent  :)

I've seen her a few times and only had topless once so dont expect it

Offline sinbad52

I have seen her a feaw times and she always got naked. First twice it was included in price but she then started charging extra. I would visit again but a little strange massage and a bit out of the way for me

Dellboy

I have seen her a feaw times and she always got naked. First twice it was included in price but she then started charging extra. I would visit again but a little strange massage and a bit out of the way for me

A review would help other members of the forum  :hi:

Offline scoffscoffer

Am intrigued...how easy is she to reach from Mcr city centre on public transport?

Harami123

Guys I have been a few times now and £15 I get massage and he.she always takes her too of for me too and I hav even sucked them at my own leisure jus gomin for the kill is my advice

Dellboy

Guys I have been a few times now and £15 I get massage and he.she always takes her too of for me too and I hav even sucked them at my own leisure jus gomin for the kill is my advice

Another freakin taker ! Do a review lazy boy!

Offline Tecova

Am intrigued...how easy is she to reach from Mcr city centre on public transport?

If we just take Hyde at face value, then there are regular services from Manchester Piccadilly to Hyde North, Hyde Central, Newton for Hyde and Flowery Field stations which are all in the Hyde area.  There are probably lots of busses too but I don't know much about that part of Greater Manchester.

Offline sinbad52

I thought i had said enough on my previous post but here goes.     Comms by text as she does not answer the phone. House nice and tidy in quite area of Hyde. Wenlan is quiet plite and can be chatty if required although her English is a little limited. She offers massage for 30 for the hour including he. When i first visited she was quite happy to get naked for the second half of the massage included in the 30. The massage was a little strange as she starts with you on your back ( with you dick sticking up if you are excited) and spends a lot of time on your arms hands and head.Then tirn onto your stomach with a lightish massage to back and legs then over again. No asking or pretence handjob is an automatic extension of frontal massage. By this time she was naked as requested and i was told touching tits was allowed but not lower half. This scenatio was repeated next visit. On the third visit i was told 10 extra when i asked her to get naked...coughed up and usual strange but enjoyable massage commenced. On the final turnover tried to handle her tits as on previous visits and was stopped and told only waist down Did not want her tits touched at all however after an initial reluctance  a gentle play with her clit was allowed . Her reaction to my efforts .....complete indifference as if it wasnt happening. Cleaned me up and continued her friendly conversation. Same sequence of events on next visit again no tit touching but a light pussy play ok. As i said Strange

Offline Deepstroker

There appears to be a neg review for this lady in which the reviewer says that her "husband" was there though not in the massage room,,sounds weird.

Offline sinbad52

There appears to be a neg review for this lady in which the reviewer says that her "husband" was there though not in the massage room,,sounds weird.
  i have seen this review but in my four visits never seen this "husband". Would i reccomend yes although as i sais strange and perhaps service although good and happymaking a little erratic.  Worth a visit at that price

tartansword

She is married to an English bloke, who is sometimes sat in the front room which you have to pass to reach the stairs. I've never seen him look up from whatever he is reading at the time!

Offline ISTS2005

i have seen this review but in my four visits never seen this "husband". Would i reccomend yes although as i sais strange and perhaps service although good and happymaking a little erratic.  Worth a visit at that price

Seen him each time I have been. Hes a Chinese man too not English although he might speak English. Usually sat watching television, if he looks up he just nods does not speak. Good VFM and she usually wanks me two times. Its funny when she starts the HE as she sort of wobbles your cock from the base of the shaft  around then begins the strokes. always been a positive for me but mostly due to the price and the double cum, if the prices went up I would probably not visit again.

Offline Neddy-32

My second visit ! I’d say get an early appointment as you may get longer. I had an hour and 15 minutes.  The head massage still confuses me but this time she really spent lots of time on my bum. It was tickled , massage and rubbed plenty. When I turned over I was ready for the he but Lan caressed and stroked plenty before oiling up and giving me the hw  The price is now £35 by the way.  :dance:

Offline fbsmlover

Visited recently on the strength of above reports. Strangest massage I have ever had - lots of short very rapid strokes, both on head / eyes and body. Not relaxing. Told her to slow down, but only temporary effect. Not sensual apart from a few featherlite strokes, then followed up with very un-sensual paper towel and cold wet-wipes oil removal. Did strip off for 2nd half of massage, but she's not what I would describe as "willowy" - more a stout swimmer in my opinion. HR technique was terrible. Price £35 +£5, which is good value on the face of it, especially as went over time by at least 15 mins, but I will not return.
She said she had 1 months training in China on massage techniques, but has a style entirely unique and has no empathy with the requirements of this customer.