Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss ginger bangs manchester  (Read 1255 times)

4 review(s) for Miss Ginger Bangs (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jackjones10472

new punter here sorry if the review is limited not sure on guidelines yet

External Link/Members Only

After reading the details here regarding mgb the reviews were mixed but miss gb has on numerous times bid on my reverse bookings to decided to take on for the team.
Have to say the overnight i booked with her i was unsure time and time again but had to follow through and boy glad i did she is seriously hot looking in my eyes she is a size 12 in my eyes with small pert boobs i wont go into details about the booking fully but all her likes on her profile are 1000% accurate she is pure filth she does dfk owo anal play cim plus swallow anal is at her discretion and she squirts for england and tastes devine would i recommend her yes would i see her again yes if and when i am in the area also a good bit of info she is a night owl so late night meets could be a option she was bright eyed during our overnight it was me that wanted to sleep now that's a first but was it value for money yes

Offline Scotpunter

Thanks for the review. Hadn't seen her profile before and wouldn't mind seeing her.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac