Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Rydding and sister double dom  (Read 1059 times)

3 review(s) for MissRyddingg1 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The final part of my Christmas trilogy following a fun time with Classy Olivia and a disastrous no show with GFE Leah through reasons of technology failure rather than her just not showing up

travelled to Liverpool to visit the Mistress and her Dom sister . Fee was £120 for the hour (longer in reality) and well worth every penny. To be fair any fault with the session was down to me as I did to some extent ‘freeze’ as I was petrified of the two of them together(my first double dom session) . They really do play the part extremely severely, right from the very start …no soft warm up chat and immediately they jump on any error and punish you.

A great tie and tease session, nipple tease, cock tying, anal play and strap on and the tension was added to by the two ladies talking in their own language and I never knew what was coming up next (I can assure you they are not of eastern European origin but they would prefer if I did not reveal their nationality) 

Their premises were very well kitted out with all the necessary gadgets, hooks, ropes, crosses tables and tools of the trade on display for a top class dungeon with many being used by the mistresses on my body as the session progressed .  A debrief was provided and they astutely observed my apparent ‘tension’ through the fear they instilled in me. Excessive popper use towards the end stopped the old man from performing in his normal way which as bloody frustrating

Well worth the visit great ladies and solid start to 2017 punting

Offline TomTank

I've seen Ms Rydding and she was excellent, but who is her double domme sister?

Offline chrishornx

I've seen Ms Rydding and she was excellent, but who is her double domme sister?

cannot remember her name and not sure she was her actual 'sister' however they both spoke the same language very well so bit coincidence if they were both in the same borough of liverpool doing dom yet not related (language is hardly prevalent over here)