Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALICIA IN WINTERLAND- Polish - Catford  (Read 2447 times)

3 review(s) for ALICIA SEXY DIAMOND (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Total waste of fucking time called up and arranged a meet for 7 pm she wanted to know what services I wanted so we agreed on 30 mins including anal for 30  pounds extra. When I got to catford I then called her and the phone rang out and then she diverted my calls.  :mad: fucking bitch is a timewaster straight up

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:59:58 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline The_Don

Total waste of fucking time called up and arranged a meet for 7 pm she wanted to know what services I wanted so we agreed on 30 mins including anal for 30  pounds extra. When I got to catford I then called her and the phone rang out and then she diverted my calls.  :mad: fucking bitch is a timewaster straight up

Not good you had your time wasted.

IIRC, I've seen the second picture before. She had a number of profiles and the feed back wasn't great. May be another member can link to the old profile A/W ID  :unknown:

Not good you had your time wasted.

IIRC, I've seen the second picture before. She had a number of profiles and the feed back wasn't great. May be another member can link to the old profile A/W ID  :unknown:

Yeah I can remember the old profile that's when she had blonde hair I remember she was based in lewisham last year then, she was around the east london area as well then she vanished.

Offline Londonpunter30

yeah IIRC shes well over 26 too. If I can find the profile i'll post the link i sure i still saw it on a seach.

There's a group of girls in catford but profiles offer far too many services so it all looks like B&S and poor service to me

raylondoner

I'd give her one (a score that is, of course) just for the inventive name  :dance:

Offline pumps

good for reporting, went to see this one the other day... but decided to walk.

Nice smile in the photos, but after seeing in person the body wasn't what I was expecting so walked.

good for reporting, went to see this one the other day... but decided to walk.

Nice smile in the photos, but after seeing in person the body wasn't what I was expecting so walked.

Would you say she is bottom half heavy as she must of taken pics of her top half as thats her best feature

Offline pumps

Would you say she is bottom half heavy as she must of taken pics of her top half as thats her best feature

Yeah don't get me wrong I could tell from the photos they were taken from preferable angles and didn't show much except for alot of cleavage and a nice enough face enabled by all that makeup  :thumbsdown:. So I didn't think I had any grounds to stand on to write a negative review to moan about it on ukp.

Her bottom half (neck down) was abit butch for me and face didn't look as pristine as the pictures, and as you'll know I'm quite a tolerant punter  :sarcastic:

I've got a new 2017 no nonsense approach going on, If I get any slight negative feeling I'm walking. People might say things like "well that's not very productive" & "I just want to nut anyway so I'll go with the flow if its minor negativity".

But the feeling I get walking away/driving home from a failed punt with a heavy wallet full of legal tender is a feeling almost as good, if not better than a successful punt (imo)  :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

Offline davementa

I saw her about 3 years ago in Walthamstow - when the nice smiley pic of her in this thread was fairly accurate.

The main issue for me was the place she was at was weird and had workmen in so didnt really feel comfortable. I thought I actually wrote a field report on her but cant seem to find it. Vague memory was that punt was Ok but fairly uninspiring, lots of bad fake "oooh come in baby" etc... didnt feel like I needed to go bad. One upside for the punt was that we did anal for only £10 more, no £90 including anal for the hour wasnt too bad.

Anyway - she went under the previous ID of A-Level-Mia and Im pretty sure that this is the link to her old profile.

Looks like things have gone waaaaaaaay downhill from the fairly low starting point so hopefully this helps save a few people a few quid.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No phone number currently and a fitting name

Nicki double trouble

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
Anal Play
BDSM (giving)
Dinner Dates
Face Sitting
French Kissing
Gang Bangs
Hardsports
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease
Sub games
Tie & Tease
Travel Companion
Voyeurism
Watersports (Giving)

Offline pepsicolaboy

She's had more profile changes and comebacks than DR WHO

IIRC Correctly she loved the anal back in the day...

Looking at the pic a poster shared in January (which I include) her tits indicate she has ballooned up... :cry:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:00:07 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Germany

I'v been tempted to see her, in the past. as according to my plan was looking for TITy JOB.

Seen I believe +1 negative review in here which stop me to do that mistake.  :hi: