Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reactivating an AdultWork account  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Scottish81

My AW account was deactivated and is not able to be reactivated.  Is there's a way I can open a new account using the same email address as my old account or do I need to use a different one?

Offline mrfishyfoo

........open a new account using the same email address as my old account............

I've done that before.

Alternatively you can sign up for a new gmail account really easily and use that with the new AWank account.

Offline Scottish81

Thanks.  Wasn't really wanting to start a new email address.  When I try to open a new AW account with my old email it tells me that there is already a user with that address (my deactivated account) but there is no way of getting into that old account!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks.  Wasn't really wanting to start a new email address.  When I try to open a new AW account with my old email it tells me that there is already a user with that address (my deactivated account) but there is no way of getting into that old account!

If it's saying that then the account is still live on the AWank system but its probably locked due to too many failed logons.

Have you tried going through the help area and requesting a password reset ??

Offline Scottish81

Can't do anything without logging in.  Will probably just have to set up a new email. 

Offline mrfishyfoo

If I can find the link I'll post it for you but don't hold your breath.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Alternatively you can sign up for a new gmail account really easily and use that with the new AWank account.

Won't you show as having aliases?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Won't you show as having aliases?

No.....at least not that I'm aware of.

Offline cueball

No.....at least not that I'm aware of.

I'm not too tech savvy but I thought your ip addy triggered you as having aliases.

That's by no way a statement, I would welcome somebody telling me the facts  :unknown:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Would you know if you had an alias showing on AW or can only SPs see that?

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm not too tech savvy but I thought your ip addy triggered you as having aliases.

That's by no way a statement, I would welcome somebody telling me the facts  :unknown:

On this forum most definitely as that is one of the methods that can be used by Admin to identify banned members who have signed up again.

As far as I am aware AWank don't care how many accounts a "member" has.

Offline Tricky Dickie

I think that AW do keep track of duplicate accounts - they certainly do for service providers. I don't know if they care about duplicates for service seekers.

I really don't see how it can use the IP address though. IP addresses just get reused far too much for that to work. If you're connecting via a tethered phone for example, or an internet connection supplied by your apartment, you're probably sharing the same IP address as dozens of other people. There just aren't enough IP addresses for everyone to have their own. You'll be using some form of Network Address Translation (NAT).

More likely they are using cookies to track users. I'd recommend just clearing cookies on your browser before you try to connect using your new account.

Offline cueball

On this forum most definitely as that is one of the methods that can be used by Admin to identify banned members who have signed up again.

As far as I am aware AWank don't care how many accounts a "member" has.

Pretty sure you're not right on that one fishy. I've heard/read many a time the lasses see aliases on punters AW profiles if an email is received.

Maybe one of the lasses could confirm

Offline mrfishyfoo

Pretty sure you're not right on that one fishy. I've heard/read many a time the lasses see aliases on punters AW profiles if an email is received.

Maybe one of the lasses could confirm

Right now I'm with you. If I changed my AWank user name to something different like "MrFishytoo" then yes the lass would be able to see that I was also "MrFishyFoo" at some stage. Its the same profile just a different name, the dedicated profile number remains the same like it does with the lasses.

If though I have tried to create a new AWank profile, lets call it "NewAWankprofile" that uses the same email address say "myemailaddress@outlook.com" that I have also used for my "MrFishyFoo" profile this will not work as AWank know that the email address "myemailaddress@outlook.com" is being used with a pre-existing account and that's OP's problem. This is why I suggested he just create a new email address.

Offline stevedave

My understanding is that AW (or AWank as we appear to have to call it over and over again) stores email addresses so it's not possible to have more than one account with the same email. I may be wrong with this.

It's easy enough to set up a new email though.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think that AW do keep track of duplicate accounts - they certainly do for service providers. I don't know if they care about duplicates for service seekers.

I really don't see how it can use the IP address though. IP addresses just get reused far too much for that to work. If you're connecting via a tethered phone for example, or an internet connection supplied by your apartment, you're probably sharing the same IP address as dozens of other people. There just aren't enough IP addresses for everyone to have their own. You'll be using some form of Network Address Translation (NAT).

More likely they are using cookies to track users. I'd recommend just clearing cookies on your browser before you try to connect using your new account.

Thanks for thoughts on IPs... Very interesting, I thought we all had unique ones. Maybe AW look out for duplicate data such as email address, mobile phone number , credit card details and stuff when flagging up aliases?

Offline Home Alone

Thanks for thoughts on IPs... Very interesting, I thought we all had unique ones. Maybe AW look out for duplicate data such as email address, mobile phone number , credit card details and stuff when flagging up aliases?

I don't think so, Gordon.

I stopped booking WGs through AW about 2 - 3 years ago when I was only seeing the same girl regularly so didn't need AW because I didn't think I needed it.  By the time I started booking new lasses last year, AW told me my old nickname had gone out of use so I had to devise a new one.

Mind you, I've bought a new laptop since I started booking new girls so that may have been a factor.

southampton.guy

Not sure of AW's attitude to duplicate service seekers profiles but i don.t think AW particaularly care if service seekers have aliases.

I have had the same single AW profile for about 8 or 9 years but am shown as having aliases - this is because i have helped 2 girls set up or add info onto their AW accounts,  and i did this by using my PC from my home IP address, but using their AW account and their email address.

So AW has picked it up from my IP address i think rather than from cookies as i delete them regularly. The only potential downside to me i think is that if i try to book a girl that i haven.t seen before, she might be cautious of me because of this - but i explain why in my profile data and i have over 50 positive feedbacks and therefore it has not been a problem to me.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can't do anything without logging in.  Will probably just have to set up a new email.

Have you tried any of these from the log in page   :unknown:

Forgot Nickname or Password?   
Verification Email: Re-send Enter Code
Change Email Address  Reactivate Me

All without logging in.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:28:25 am by daviemac »

P. Lonker

If you remove your profile from aw, you can reactivate it within a Month time scale, after that, it is gone forever. You cannot use a previous e mail addy, just create another as been stated.