Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL MASSAGE / BODY TO BODY / HR/ORAL THREAD  (Read 11669 times)

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Guys

There seems to be an increasing interest in the sensual massage thread but a bit of a dearth of good reviews.

I have reviewed a few but would like some pastures new so can you share? Here are links to those I'm aware of but there must be some gems out there

External Link/Members Only

Offline horsa

Guys

There seems to be an increasing interest in the sensual massage thread but a bit of a dearth of good reviews.

I have reviewed a few but would like some pastures new so can you share? Here are links to those I'm aware of but there must be some gems out there

this is a good thread to start  :hi:, as I want to try and do this more rather than FS

Offline Springheeledjack

Guys

Looking for reviews about the third link  (Hammersmith) can anyone help?

Offline Fully Sated

Looking for reviews about the third link  (Hammersmith) can anyone help?

If you type Maya's massage hammersmith into the search box, you should find some reviews, such as;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103759.msg1224718#msg1224718

Offline saiyens22

Hey Guys,

I have been desperately looking for someone or a parlour based in East London. Hopefully between Liverpool Street and Stratford Any recommendation ?

weedougie

She does full service but also can do just massage..

Offline cigano8

Is there an active London massage thread?

The above was recommended to me in a previous thread and must say although it's pricey for the massage was well worth the experience. I didn't get a chance to try their 4 hands offer...one for the bucket list!

Offline Titti Tatti

Hey Guys,

I have been desperately looking for someone or a parlour based in East London. Hopefully between Liverpool Street and Stratford Any recommendation ?

Check my reviews for Diana Whitechapel.

Also the girls in Libbys Sauna Stratford will oblige as it would make a change from FS,  but I can't recomend any.

Offline webpunter

I'll 2nd that.  I'm more of a fan of this rather than FS.  Some FS roma with a predictable routine doesn't do much for me
The will-she-won't-she question for me is whether OWO on the menu as a nice add-on.  Not always 1st visit - might take a couple

YLF did a review on this place:  External Link/Members Only  The menu options are mind boggling

I'm presuming that this thread is London biased.  Fine be me.  To add some intel:

Slightly out of town:
Ego Massage in MK hooker central [well 'Fanny' Stratford].  I've been there numerous times.  My recommendations are:

Valentina:  External Link/Members Only

Charlize:  External Link/Members Only
She's also in the video link @ 1'11" External Link/Members Only

No oral @ Ego.  It ain't gonna happen

Soft Touch in Northampton.  If you like milfs Cassie is ace:  External Link/Members Only  No restrictions & the soapy / nuru options are to die for.  A well pukka parlour.  SS in the south 

On AW in / around London i've spotted the following - yet to road-test:

Lisa.23    External Link/Members Only
Melanie tantric   External Link/Members Only
Amanda Masseuse  External Link/Members Only
TantricMassages  External Link/Members Only
@LondonLucyXXX  External Link/Members Only
NIKI SENSUAL MASSAGE  External Link/Members Only

The forum darling MichelleI also does a tie & tease / b2b / edging session.  On to-do list - towards the top

This sexy senorita will blow your socks off - literally - for an extra 20   alicia_masseuse  External Link/Members Only  And as per another thread she ain't a bloke.  And if i'm wrong i don't care  :lol:

this is a good thread to start  :hi:, as I want to try and do this more rather than FS

Offline cigano8

I'll 2nd that.  I'm more of a fan of this rather than FS.  Some FS roma with a predictable routine doesn't do much for me
The will-she-won't-she question for me is whether OWO on the menu as a nice add-on.  Not always 1st visit - might take a couple

YLF did a review on this place:  External Link/Members Only  The menu options are mind boggling

I'm presuming that this thread is London biased.  Fine be me.  To add some intel:

Slightly out of town:
Ego Massage in MK hooker central [well 'Fanny' Stratford].  I've been there numerous times.  My recommendations are:

Valentina:  External Link/Members Only

Charlize:  External Link/Members Only
She's also in the video link @ 1'11" External Link/Members Only

No oral @ Ego.  It ain't gonna happen

Soft Touch in Northampton.  If you like milfs Cassie is ace:  External Link/Members Only  No restrictions & the soapy / nuru options are to die for.  A well pukka parlour.  SS in the south 

On AW in / around London i've spotted the following - yet to road-test:

Lisa.23    External Link/Members Only
Melanie tantric   External Link/Members Only
Amanda Masseuse  External Link/Members Only
TantricMassages  External Link/Members Only
@LondonLucyXXX  External Link/Members Only
NIKI SENSUAL MASSAGE  External Link/Members Only

The forum darling MichelleI also does a tie & tease / b2b / edging session.  On to-do list - towards the top

This sexy senorita will blow your socks off - literally - for an extra 20   alicia_masseuse  External Link/Members Only  And as per another thread she ain't a bloke.  And if i'm wrong i don't care  :lol:

Thanks for this some good info  :thumbsup:

I'm looking to sort a massage later this week not sure who yet

bigben911

Hey guys, know any places where they do a good massage with anal play? Preferably near Leicester Square, King cross area?

Bigben

Offline webpunter

My pleasure.  A nice trip down mammary lane detailing some intel for fellow UKP'ers

Thanks for this some good info  :thumbsup:

I'm looking to sort a massage later this week not sure who yet

Offline webpunter

This place should tick the anal request - not quite Leicester Sq. though not far on the tube - try goggling Chariots Vauxhall

Hey guys, know any places where they do a good massage with anal play? Preferably near Leicester Square, King cross area?

Bigben

Offline cigano8

Bigben

Just posted a review of recent massage which included prostate massage

Offline wettam06

This place should tick the anal request - not quite Leicester Sq. though not far on the tube - try goggling Chariots Vauxhall

Lol

bigben911

Funny  :thumbsup:

bigben911

Just posted a review of recent massage which included prostate massage

Sounds interesting. .she seems quite big ,but also seems good experience.  Would add to the list.

Thanks

Offline cigano8

Sounds interesting. .she seems quite big ,but also seems good experience.  Would add to the list.

Thanks

No probs as I mentioned it was unexpected but enthusiastic on her part. Not for me though

I'm after a professional massage now - feel like I'm left wanting legit extras lol like my lower back and hamstrings getting massaged!

bigben911

No probs as I mentioned it was unexpected but enthusiastic on her part. Not for me though

I'm after a professional massage now - feel like I'm left wanting legit extras lol like my lower back and hamstrings getting massaged!

Haha! I know the feeling - for a good massage go for the ugly older lady..they put in more care

Offline webpunter

A seaman's quote.  Women are like ships, the older ones take care of you.  Not so sure about ugly tho.  Fit milfs for me  :thumbsup:

Haha! I know the feeling - for a good massage go for the ugly older lady..they put in more care

Offline horsa

massage with owo and cim is still hard to come by at the moment - budget for this is £100 MAX ph

Offline webpunter

Very funny.  Coming up with that line @ 6am is impressive  :lol:  :thumbsup:

massage with owo and cim is still hard to come by at the moment - budget for this is £100 MAX ph

Offline joe diddley

Having seen Maria, Suzy and Lola (all discussed near the top of this thread), I would go for Maria every time if asked to choose. £100 should get you oral as well as B2B massage, though you might need another £20 and of course some respectful charm to get FS which I think (but am not sure) is offered on a discretionary basis.

Offline horsa

Very funny.  Coming up with that line @ 6am is impressive  :lol:  :thumbsup:

I was very horny when I woke this morning!! In all seriousness though I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for..
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 03:57:42 pm by horsa »

Offline webpunter

For me this is most mornings.  Especially with a hangover

I was very horny when I woke this morning

ajs11

Any updates on nuru GFE? Any new TOFTT candidates in London?

Didn't want to start a new topic.