Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess @ Lush, La Salle apartments, Docks in Leeds  (Read 1728 times)

37 review(s) for Jessvixen-leeds (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by SO595]

Online Stifler

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Jess twice, each time has been a pleasurable experience. Both bookings were conducted in the same flat at the Docks.

Comms - first booking was made a day in advance, my call was answered within a few minutes. Receptionist was very friendly and booked me in for 30 mins. I was asked to confirm via call / text on the day and call once I had arrived outside. I requested a slutty secretary role play scenario where she has turned up late to work.

Location - plenty of on street free parking, there were plenty of cars parked up so felt safe leaving mine there.

On the day - confirmed booking and was given address, arrived 10 minutes early, parked up had a cig and called the agency. They asked me to wait a few minutes and they will call back, a few minutes later they did call back giving me the flat number. Straight up the lifts and knocked on the door, here comes the familiar sound of heels clicking away. Door opens and she's hiding behind it. Why they do this I really don't know, any how it was a little dark I stepped inside and turned around to see a very fit looking Jess dressed as requested. She even wore glasses to complement her secretary look.

Quick hello and straight in with a little hug and kiss, not dfk at this point. I asked to have a quick shower as I had come straight from work, the bath tub was dirty which she apologised for and quickly rinsed it. The bathroom and main flat door have broken handles which keep falling off. Some maintenance required here.

Quick shower and I'm in the bedroom while Jess asked if it's OK if she had some wine, I didn't mind is this a time wasting tactic, not sure however I went with the flow. A few minutes later I had her in my arms and had a good old grope of her lovely bum and enhanced titties. Dfk followed which was quite intense she really likes to hold on mmm, I'm getting a hard on thinking about it all.

Well back to the review

Freed her titties and had a nice time sacking and groping, followed by bending her over and giving her a full on spanking session until both cheeks looked red raw. Ooh it was amazing and she took it like a real trooper. Time for my cock to have some tongue and mouth attention, owo was  and deep not as deep as Vic no1 but pleasant all the same. I then got on the bed whilst she rimmed me, this is the first time I've had this done and I really like it. Some more spanking followed by Mr raincoat jumping on and pounding that lovely pussy in doggy and mish then on to podging her rusty sherrifs badge. This really did it for me and before I knew it pop pop.

Quick clean up and shower, pleasantries exchanged and I headed towards the door and the door handle came off in my hand lol. Oh well.

Positives
Jess is as her photos show, lovely body and a pretty face, all services performed with enthusiasm.
Good comms from lush

Negatives
the towel was not fresh and smelled a little so I didn't use it.
Door handles keep falling off
I didn't feel all of Jess's attention was on me as she seemed to float around the room quite a bit.

Would I see Jess again - Dahm yes just a few issues if these get sorted she will be one of the best around in my opinion.

Should I see someone else from Lush? I don't think so as I don't think anyone else at Lush has such enhanced titties and offers anal. I think I'll stick to Jess when considering Lush again in the near future.

Lush owners please sort out the towels and door handles etc

Regards

Moe xxx

Offline twwb

Good review, thanks for this. Very reassuring to see another positive for Jess as I too have a booking with her  :thumbsup: (...barring any last minute cock ups)

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS Moe you were doing so well till you started blowing kisses at me.  xxx  :D :D

I'll let you off though.  :P  :P

Hmmmm Jess @Lush yeah I really should shouldn't I.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

......barring any last minute cock up her arse !!!  :diablo: :diablo:

Corrected.

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline twwb

Corrected.

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Hahaha, well that's the ideal outcome! (pun intended)  :lol:

Let's just say I'm not holding my breath after the things I've read about Lush on here, and the less than perfect comms so far.. Fingers crossed all goes to plan on the day and Jess lives up to her reputation!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hahaha, well that's the ideal outcome! (pun intended)  :lol:

Let's just say I'm not holding my breath after the things I've read about Lush on here, and the less than perfect comms so far.. Fingers crossed all goes to plan on the day and Jess lives up to her reputation!

Hmmm......thing is that I reckon the getting in the room bit ain't the issue.

I reckon it's the what's in the room bit where it sometimes turns to shit.

Pun definately intended.  :diablo: :diablo:

Online Stifler

Oh and Jess does not like anyone playing with her hair...

Offline hornypunter

Like the phrase Jess seemed to float around the room a bit.Is she a balloon?