Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Syphilis  (Read 1632 times)

Tallboy2

Just got back from the GUM clinic. Nurse informed me that they are having an increased Syphilis disgnosis in their results. She also said that this is also the case in Leeds and the surrounding areas. I was told to watch out for a single sore or ulcer on my penis. Other sign are a rash on palm of hands or underside of feet and/or on the trunk of the body, these signs then disapear. She told me this was initialy mainly in the male gay community passed on through oral sex but is now being seen in the straight community. She suggested i could ask anyone, about to give me OWO, whether they have a sore or ulcer in their mouth as this is how the infection is passed on.
I didnt realise that Syphilis could be passed on through oral sex. she told me its unlikely to be passed through RO
Just thought this info may be of some use to others.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Did she tell you how many cases have been found ?? I suspect it's a drop in the ocean.

Why do i state this ?? Because I know someone that "works" at the "Basis Sex Work Project" the charity that tests WG's in the workplace.

External Link/Members Only

I have asked the question on a number of occasions and been told it's minimal and certainly not as prevalent as some would like it believed to be.

Syphilis in it's early stages can be fixed with a dose of antibiotics.

With all these things it's about risk !!

Tallboy2

No Foo she not state how many cases or percentage. Just that it had nearly been eradicated at one point and now is on the increase.
I will be asking girls if they have any mouth ulcers and then proceed as before. Why not?

Tallboy2

I also asked her how long she had known this information, which was within 2 months. So its fairly new info to them.

Offline mrfishyfoo

No Foo she not state how many cases or percentage. Just that it had nearly been eradicated at one point and now is on the increase.
I will be asking girls if they have any mouth ulcers and then proceed as before. Why not?

Hmmm problem is that I doubt they would know. Oral testing even by the GUM is not routine practice.

I can just picture the scene as we start checking their mouths like a vet would a horse.

Open wide dear I want to look at your.........teeth.  :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

JL9876

Can also get gonorrhoea through oral