Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Orchid Blackpool  (Read 4384 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Dropped into Thai Orchid last night.

A 1 hour massage for £35 with shop owner/manager called Poi (she's one in all the photos). Dressed in black leggings & a pink tunic top. As we entered the room I was offered B2B or HR. As I declined both, there was no mention of cost.

Took to a room with heated padded mat on the floor. Also a disposable fabric sheet. Gave Poi the nesseasry paperwork, then was politely asked to undress & lie on the mat. She nipped out for a few minuets. When she returned she had changed into a black low cut short dress, with black stockings & suspenders. She also had a bowl of water.

With me face down she started by using the water to wash my arse crack, also inner thighs. There was a lot of wiping on & around my actual bum hole. (Will add before the comments come. I had just showered). She then moved on to wiping the soles of my feet. After towering dry, the massage began. There was an oil burner slowly warming some oil. This she started on my leg. First she did my left leg, followed by my back. I'm used to massages with a few Ass swipes. Throughout this she constantly let her fingers run right to my arse, & very noticeably over my bum hole.

A very good medium massage, but every stroke virtually meant a finger skinmming my bum hole. After about 20min I did jokerly mention that she was making me very horny. Apparently it was all intentional, to relax me. Defiantly was doing that, was great. I did ask about HR, she said £20. Sorry, I only had £15. She said that was ok. After all my back being fully massaged, she then worked on my inner thigh, working more to my balls. I gradually lifted, till I was on all fours, with legs spread wide. She used both hands, virtually milking me. Whilst still playing with balls & bum hole. It actually felt amazing.

Ask to turn over. She continued with both hands on my cock. Constant eye contact. Poi isn't a stunner, but far from not pretty. Lovely slim body (apparently, she does gym & swims daily)  Mid-late 40's.

She remained fully clothed, but allowed me to caress her body. Plus letting me slip my hands into her bra. Finally I came. Was the most pleasant HR I've done to date. Not rushed, & very erotic.

100% I'll be returning.

I did ask about B2B after, told its £80 for an hour. She quite specific. No Sex. During the massage. She mentioned some other Thia establishments, that they do sex. Here is just massage.

Maybe next time I'll try B2B 👍

tartansword

Dropped into Thai Orchid last night.

A 1 hour massage for £35 with shop owner/manager called Poi (she's one in all the photos). Dressed in black leggings & a pink tunic top. As we entered the room I was offered B2B or HR. As I declined both, there was no mention of cost.

Took to a room with heated padded mat on the floor. Also a disposable fabric sheet. Gave Poi the nesseasry paperwork, then was politely asked to undress & lie on the mat. She nipped out for a few minuets. When she returned she had changed into a black low cut short dress, with black stockings & suspenders. She also had a bowl of water.

With me face down she started by using the water to wash my arse crack, also inner thighs. There was a lot of wiping on & around my actual bum hole. (Will add before the comments come. I had just showered). She then moved on to wiping the soles of my feet. After towering dry, the massage began. There was an oil burner slowly warming some oil. This she started on my leg. First she did my left leg, followed by my back. I'm used to massages with a few Ass swipes. Throughout this she constantly let her fingers run right to my arse, & very noticeably over my bum hole.

A very good medium massage, but every stroke virtually meant a finger skinmming my bum hole. After about 20min I did jokerly mention that she was making me very horny. Apparently it was all intentional, to relax me. Defiantly was doing that, was great. I did ask about HR, she said £20. Sorry, I only had £15. She said that was ok. After all my back being fully massaged, she then worked on my inner thigh, working more to my balls. I gradually lifted, till I was on all fours, with legs spread wide. She used both hands, virtually milking me. Whilst still playing with balls & bum hole. It actually felt amazing.

Ask to turn over. She continued with both hands on my cock. Constant eye contact. Poi isn't a stunner, but far from not pretty. Lovely slim body (apparently, she does gym & swims daily)  Mid-late 40's.

She remained fully clothed, but allowed me to caress her body. Plus letting me slip my hands into her bra. Finally I came. Was the most pleasant HR I've done to date. Not rushed, & very erotic.

100% I'll be returning.

I did ask about B2B after, told its £80 for an hour. She quite specific. No Sex. During the massage. She mentioned some other Thia establishments, that they do sex. Here is just massage.

Maybe next time I'll try B2B 👍

sounds excellent

Offline scutty brown

I think you got confused over the girls identities there........
The manageress is in her 50's and named Pia. The girl in pink in most of the photos is June and I've never known her do the ass-wipe trick, but FS is available from her. I suspect the girl you met named Poi is the girl dressed in black in one photo. I've never had the chance to spend any time with her so far, but Pia reckons she is a good "real" masseuse.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

To be honest. I didn't get her name. She did give a good impression she was the manageress there. I put 2 & 2 together to make 4, as Pia is the name on the website.

However, it was her in the photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

thats June, she's the only girl who has stayed more than a few weeks, must be 16 months+ now. Pia's best mate. FS is normally very much on the menu - unless she's changed her habits.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 08:33:08 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Might see about a FS session next time. You any idea of what she charges? Was £80 B2B

Offline Laid_back_bloke

thats June, she's the only girl who has stayed more than a few weeks, must be 16 months+ now. Pia's best mate. FS is normally very much on the menu - unless she's changed her habits.

Was June at Thai Paradise in years gone by? I know they use simple to remember names.. June is quite a popular one.

Offline Jokerinpack

Have been twice but the last time they had this new girl. POI walks in and says it's £60!! So I'm now half wondering if the pricing has changed to all inclusive. Usually it's £30 then whatever in the room. Anyways , this new girl is fuckin useless and says she doesn't know how much to do cos she's just this moment started. So I get nothing for my money and poi has disappeared as I leave! Really not happy with this bullshit

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I've been 3 times now in total. 1st in April last year. Was a very large mid 30's girl. Just had a massage with HR. She really didn't do it for me.
Went again last December. Another girl in mid 30's. Quite cute & slim. Not girl in the photo. But did a good massage. That was just massage, as that's all I had on me. Saying that, she was extreamly good. Very relaxing massage.
Last visit was last week. Established now, it was June. Had a massage with HR. Was an really good session. That I do wish to replicate in the very near future.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Just phoned for a session this weekend. Seems June is on holiday till mid Feb :scare:

Offline Master1961

June isn't a patch on pia as far as hr is concerned , pia by the way has shortish tight curly hair and she finds it hard to get girls

Offline scutty brown

June isn't a patch on pia as far as hr is concerned , pia by the way has shortish tight curly hair and she finds it hard to get girls
Pia is actually a damned good "real" masseuse and she has problems getting girls who can actually massage properly.......

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Think I seriously need yo hook with Pia. Saying that, I did enjoy June's technique  :yahoo:

Offline scutty brown

If you do actually need a therapeutic massage the best place is Shenjon Massage in Red Bank Rd, Bispham.
The two Chinese girls who work there really can manipulate joints well. They regularly have me almost crying in pain as they reset my spine and shoulder. Makes the orgasm later even more explosive. Someone did an accurate review just before christmas

Offline scutty brown

Was June at Thai Paradise in years gone by? I know they use simple to remember names.. June is quite a popular one.

No, this June previously worked at 5 Charles St
The June you are thinking of was a a thai-vietnamese mixed race girl with an interesting ancestry: grandfather was a north Vietnam military officer who was sent to Thailand in the 1960s to teach and stir up anti-USA sentiment. When he got there he had the sense to disappear and shack up with a local girl and hide in a rural village. A couple of years ago he was still alive, having avoided the worst of the Vietnam war.
June was last heard of servicing the oil workers in Aberdeen
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:11:26 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Does Redbank Road just do HR one is B2B on offer?

Offline scutty brown

Does Redbank Road just do HR one is B2B on offer?
for one girl, no
for the one who was reviewed (can't remember her name).......maybe, if she likes you......
but both have a strong arm and squeeze well

Offline Master1961

BOTH ,girls at shenjon do he , the more you visit the more you can push

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Back at Thai Orchid...
is June also known as Nicky?

Offline scutty brown

Back at Thai Orchid...
is June also known as Nicky?

NO!
June's on holiday at the moment. Nicky started ~2/3 weeks ago. Comes up from London for 2-3 week visits (or thats the plan)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I rung.. promised June is back.... I get Nicky to ring you. I said you mean June... Yes, June Nicky the same...
Typical lying Asians. Get you through the door. Lol

Offline scutty brown

Assuming Nicky is the same girl as I met last week, you'll be in safe hands.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Had a visit to Thai Orchid last night. Only Pai was on. Also I think it was Pai I saw last month too (I'm useless with faces). But recognise the curly haair. Age, Definitely heading towards, or in 50's. Hell of a good body though.

Was talking to her, seems June will be away for some time. Her dad's ill in Thailand, hence why she's there.

Offline Master1961

Yes pis is owner and damn good masseuse unfortunately couldn't get to see her yesterday so had meet with Jessica Lewis (Filipina) in leigh , report posted in reviews

Offline webpunter

Or is it Feb is on holiday until mid June [they do have different names]  :lol:

Just phoned for a session this weekend. Seems June is on holiday till mid Feb :scare:

Offline Master1961

No your getting confused June is back soon it's April that's back in June but may is coming over in march I think

Offline scutty brown

No your getting confused June is back soon it's April that's back in June but may is coming over in march I think

No, April worked for Bryan at 5 Charles St, but I've heard she moved to his wife's place in Southport.......any idea which one that is? Only June moved to Thai Orchid. Last March I think. May was at 10 King St.

Offline webpunter

:lol:

Reading the review i'd go for Thai Paradise - only coz of the massive jacuzzi option    External Link/Members Only  Probably on a par otherwise
My review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122320.0
So two OK venues in the otherwise punting wasteland which is Blackpool.  Which blends in perfectly with a shit-tip town

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I've booked a session for tomorrow at Thai Orchid with Nana (Nani). Booked B2B, hopfully that's FS too. Anyone seen Nana & know 1hr price. They are so vaige on the phone. Don't wanna be short, but same time carry loads too much...

Offline scutty brown

I've booked a session for tomorrow at Thai Orchid with Nana (Nani). Booked B2B, hopfully that's FS too. Anyone seen Nana & know 1hr price. They are so vaige on the phone. Don't wanna be short, but same time carry loads too much...

I pay them £100 total for FS, they're happy with that.