Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warrington - Orford WA2  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Dreamweaver1

External Link/Members Only

A retrospective review, wasn't sure whether you can post a review without an actual meet.

Started punting in July last year and for what was going to be my second punt in August after searching for a while, came across vivastreet.co.uk. with a girl in Warrington on their that seemed to fit the bill, stated she was Italian (sorry can't even remember her name now). Rang the number and spoke to a girl, pointed out my age to make sure it was okay and made a booking for 4 hours later. Was given post code and asked to ring on arrival in area and would be given number. Arrived in plenty of time and with plenty of free on street parking rang the number and was given the address. On arrival found it to be a terraced house with brown paper covering the inside of the window. Door opened and was greeted by a girl, not he one I had booked, told her who I could come to see and she told me she was upstairs. As I went in noticed mattresses on the floor of both the downstairs rooms. Was walking upstairs when the girl I had booked came out of the bathroom dressed in a not to clean T shirt and baggy grey jogging bottoms. As I got to the top of the stairs could see the place was a pig sty, 2 more bedrooms both with mattresses on the floor, not a bed in site. Now I may have been a novice punter but I am a bit of a snob when it comes to tidiness. Decided it wasn't for me and started to walk out. Some older women came out of the downstairs front room and started shouting at me as I opened the door so just high tailed out of there.

On vivastreet if you do a search for Warrington then WA2 Orford will come up as one of the venues. This place was in Amelia Street, Warrington. can't remember the number but it was an odd lower number no higher than the 20's. Looking back and with a bit more insight these days I'm fairly sure now this was a multi occupation venue, probably mainly for foreign girls. None seem to stay there for very long. Not saying all the girls on there with a WA2 postcode are at the same place but if you are going to that postcode I would be sure to have a Plan B/C.

Online scutty brown

three phone numbers previously linked to that address

this is one girl still advertising External Link/Members Only
also advertising on Back Page

at the time there were suggestions that some or all of these addresses were also linked to the same group. I don't know if they are still in use. The linkage was through similarities in the Vivastreet adverts
WA2 7HG Hardy St
WA2 7AJ Cobden St
WA2 7QA Amelia St
WA1 1PE Thynne St
WA2 7PJ Longford St
WA5 0NA Worsley St

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:32:50 am by scutty brown »

Online scutty brown