Sugar Babies

Author Topic: I_Love_Lucie Edinburgh  (Read 2329 times)

11 review(s) for Lucy Ivy (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline District13

I visited Lucie when she toured Edinburgh back in December 2016.

Communications with Lucie are very straight forward. While she does say on her profile that she does not see anyone under 25, if you are a young guy just call her anyway. She accepted me. She was staying in a hotel about a minute walk from Waverly. No issues with any of the staff, I did not think there would be any problems anyway. Lucie was really good with giving directions to her room, right down to which way to turn on exiting the lift.  :lol:
She opened the door, hiding behind it in typical WG style. Obviously, her profile pictures are a bit flattering. Lucie is quite a bit rounder than the pictures, maybe a size 16 instead of size 14. Age wise I would say 48 is accurate. She has pretty fair size tits and was wearing some sexy lingerie. Her face is okay, not my cup of tea but I was not there for a GFE.
Lucie is very chatty, and we jumped straight into conversation after I had sorted out the business. (£100 for 30 min cock worshipping session.) I had to take a shower for this session and clean myself thoroughly as this session involves deep rimming. After my shower, I was directed to the bed, and the action began.
Some okay DFK, I thought I could taste smoke on her, but I am not too sure. Lots of kissing of my body and it felt great to have tits rub against me.
She began her cock worshipping session by gently kissing all around my groin, balls and dick. She began to do some deep rimming. This was my first experience with rimming, and I quite liked it. I can't tell if she was good at it or not as I have no other experience to compare it to. She then onto the OWO DT. This was some proper DT. All the way down to the base. Lots of saliva and she did not forget about sucking on my balls nor about paying attention to the penis glands. This was quite the sensation. She showed a lot of enthusiasm and was very responsive to my encouragement. I think she really enjoys doing this. She did ask me a few times if I want to have full sex but damn that DT and head action was too good. I soon finished in her mouth. I felt very drained after this. She offered me a shower which I accepted. After the shower I relaxed on the bed for a few minutes, having some good banter with Lucie. She can talk like a pro and suck dick like a pro  :lol:
While £100 for 30 minutes is slightly out of my price range, I would visit if I wanted an extra special treat.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only