Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London 'mei' canary wharf massage bait and switch  (Read 618 times)

Offline Parking

External Link/Members Only

This is my first time writing a review, please forgive me if I've missed anything. Basically the above ad was what I came across so I texted the number provided asking for the prices. Soon enough I got a text reply from a different number - oil massage with sensual ending £60 and body2body tantric £90 per hour. Plus a photo attached. Anyway I opted for the £60 an hour massage at 4pm in the evening.

She said her apartment is opposite the britannia hotel so upon arrival I rang her but didn't pick up, so texted instead to let her know I'm here. Parking was a bit confusing, to cut things short basically you go round the back to manilla street, very narrow street with cars parked on both sides there are pay and display bays, £3.40 an hour.

The entrance to the apartment is a blue door, next to a small shushi shop. Asked for the flat number but was told that the intercom will answer itself once I stand near it. Nothing happened when I stood next to it, at the time there was another guy trying to get in, door opened and I followed inside. Instructed to proceed to floor 3 and I could hear a door open and was invited inside to an incredibly small and dark 1 bedroom apartment. Her english to my surprise was very good.

At that moment I knew I fucked up when the lady wasn't 25 years old as described nor the same as the picture sent to me. Although the room was dark the lady looked ok for her age, looked about 40ish. Fuck it anyway, handed over the paperwork and stripped naked onto the bed.

She didn't use any oil to start with but about 10 mins in she asked if I wanted to use some baby oil, I said ok and then applied some on my back once and thats it. Massage was average nothing special, occasionally stroking my sack. Asked me to turn over on my back and rubbed the inside of my leg up and down until eventually turning the attention to my rock hard cock.

The HJ was the part I looked forward to, she played with my nipples whilst working on the cock, it was until the point where she kept making moaning noises which I can no longer hold it in and exploded! She milked me until I was empty, cleaned me up with toilet paper only. The remaining time she massaged my back and arms and didn't go near my lower body parts anymore which was disappointing.

Overall, the massage was average but still ok I'm not really a fussy person. The ending was good but could have been better if she stroked the balls more but that's just me.

Would I return? Mei was a nice lady but maybe not again. The girls you see seem to never match the pictures advertised, it's more of a hit and miss really.

Hidden Image/Members Only