Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental_Nana Manningtree  (Read 1313 times)

Neal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bucket list Chinese.

I did read Suffolkman1's review on here of Nana and thought I would take a chance. £60 for 30 minutes.

Phone answered promptly by pleasant sounding Oriental Girl and I was booked for an afternoon punt. Postcode indicated a residential area in Manningtree sent by text.

Parked on an adjacent street in a quite nice area as I did not want to park outside as it could be a curtain twitches area.

Phoned for house number and She sounded surprised that I was there and asked if she could phone back when she was ready. In all fairness she phoned back only a few minutes after the punt was due to start.

Having read the other review I was ready to take the side entrance and was met by the stocky Oriental man at the door asked to remove shoes and shown upstairs.

Was met by a very small Chinese looking girl who was not unattractive. Could be the girl in the AW profile as her body looked similar with nice sized tits hardly dressed at all in a top and knickers. About the advertised age.

Asked to get undressed and was helped with this and she took off her top so I could get a proper look at her quite splendid tits. Not too big and just right on her small frame.

She did mention massage at this point but I wanted to get straight to the action.

I could tell straight away that kissing was a no no  but she was quite willing to cuddle up and started giving Little Neal some hand attention while I was playing with her tits and stroking her nice rounded arse. I was given the once over with a wet wipe before she got properly going on Little Neal.

I rolled her over and she was quite happy for me to kiss her tits but seemed reluctant for me to stroke her pussy once I had got the knickers off. Nice hairy bush but it was a shame that I could only stroke the slit. Once the knickers were off properly she went straight for the condom so I thought fuck it and did just that. Nice and tight and not too much false moans and I finished off missionary.

So far it has been just a pump and dump and with still 15 mins of the 30 left I asked for the massage.

I must say that it was the massage that swayed me from a Negative to a Neutral.

In conclusion.

I suppose I was looking for a replacement for the Thai Brothel that was in Colchester until recently.

Kissing is not on the likes list at all but Oral is and although I never pushed it, it was not offered either.

Once the condom was put on it was straight into the shagging.

So definitely not a GFE and the rather good massage saved it from being a Negative.

Bucket list ticked.

Return.

Probably not.

May have to try the Thai in Saxamundum that Suffolkman1 has reviewed.

N

Offline Wellhung241

I recommend you avoid due to the area. Manningtree is a very close knit community, things like this get noticed. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was under surveillance if not by police but by "concerned" locals at least.

Offline Badvicar

Well there's a heads up from the local plastic police Mr Neal.

Offline theted

I recommend you avoid due to the area. Manningtree is a very close knit community, things like this get noticed. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was under surveillance if not by police but by "concerned" locals at least.
didn't last long  raided by police Friday 70 year old arrested for running brothel :D

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bucket list Chinese.

I did read Suffolkman1's review on here of Nana and thought I would take a chance. £60 for 30 minutes.

Phone answered promptly by pleasant sounding Oriental Girl and I was booked for an afternoon punt. Postcode indicated a residential area in Manningtree sent by text.

Parked on an adjacent street in a quite nice area as I did not want to park outside as it could be a curtain twitches area.

Phoned for house number and She sounded surprised that I was there and asked if she could phone back when she was ready. In all fairness she phoned back only a few minutes after the punt was due to start.

Having read the other review I was ready to take the side entrance and was met by the stocky Oriental man at the door asked to remove shoes and shown upstairs.

Was met by a very small Chinese looking girl who was not unattractive. Could be the girl in the AW profile as her body looked similar with nice sized tits hardly dressed at all in a top and knickers. About the advertised age.

Asked to get undressed and was helped with this and she took off her top so I could get a proper look at her quite splendid tits. Not too big and just right on her small frame.

She did mention massage at this point but I wanted to get straight to the action.

I could tell straight away that kissing was a no no  but she was quite willing to cuddle up and started giving Little Neal some hand attention while I was playing with her tits and stroking her nice rounded arse. I was given the once over with a wet wipe before she got properly going on Little Neal.

I rolled her over and she was quite happy for me to kiss her tits but seemed reluctant for me to stroke her pussy once I had got the knickers off. Nice hairy bush but it was a shame that I could only stroke the slit. Once the knickers were off properly she went straight for the condom so I thought fuck it and did just that. Nice and tight and not too much false moans and I finished off missionary.

So far it has been just a pump and dump and with still 15 mins of the 30 left I asked for the massage.

I must say that it was the massage that swayed me from a Negative to a Neutral.

In conclusion.

I suppose I was looking for a replacement for the Thai Brothel that was in Colchester until recently.

Kissing is not on the likes list at all but Oral is and although I never pushed it, it was not offered either.

Once the condom was put on it was straight into the shagging.

So definitely not a GFE and the rather good massage saved it from being a Negative.

Bucket list ticked.

Return.

Probably not.

May have to try the Thai in Saxamundum that Suffolkman1 has reviewed.

N

I've been dying to know Neal if you have been to Saxmundham to see the Thai there.

Please let us know if you do.

S.N.