Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ask_Alice in Hamilton (sometimes Glasgow)  (Read 3941 times)

9 review(s) for Ask-Alice (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

hardtoplease

External Link/Members Only

Just joined UKP so thought I'd kick off with a nice review of Ask-Alice. Saw her late December for a 1 hour incall in Hamilton for £100.

I won't bore you with comms and stuff, suffice to say everything went well, I followed her guidance on AW and I duly appeared at her flat on time. And it is her flat, not one used just for biz. Decent enough, in a quiet part of the town, easy parking.

If you want A levels then, as she says in her profile, she won't take same day bookings. As I booked the day before I'd already made it clear this was my thing so she could prepare.

Alice is kinda weird, but in a very good way. Her hair is blue, she has piercings and tats, she's short (5'4" perhaps) and a little heavier than my usual stick insect punt (size 14 I'd say). But this was exactly what I was looking for in this punt. Her photos are bang on accurate, her tits are huge, possibly even bigger than the photos would suggest. She is also very polite, especially for this part of Scotland, and clearly very intelligent. Nice change when you can actually have a conversation.

So, the meeting. Not sure how much detail everyone likes but I prefer to see the full picture. Once naked, Alice proceeded to ram my cock all the way to the back of her throat whilst I played with her pussy and tits. Nice! Then on with the dom and onto some serious shagging starting with her on top, mish and then anal doggy style whilst she rubbed her clit with a wee rabbit. I was going to finish CIM but the anal was so good I just decided to fill the dom instead, although she did say CIM wasn't an issue. In fact, she told me she isn't shy and doesn't mind where you want to cum - facials included.

After a wee clean up, we lay on the bed for a while chatting. This is when you find out how nice this girl is but I wanted seconds so we got started again. Went through the same process (OWO, shagging in different positions) but I decided this time to pull out and shot my load over her nice, round arse. This took me to my time limit but trust me, I was well happy!

If you are looking for something different then Alice is a great punt. Her prices are decent and you get a full service, nothing held back. We did do some light kissing but I'm really not into DFK and stuff like that, but I'm sure she would oblige if you did want it. And as for RO, I stopped doing that years ago after a bad experience but again, she'll happily let you clean her snatch with your tongue.

Offline raymcfarland

After seeing you negative and the gentle spat you had with another member, I took a look at your reviews. This las really rocks my boat. Added to my "to do" list for sure. Thanks for the detail.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline Dogbreath

I tried to book her a couple of weeks ago - she replied to my first email, then ignored the rest. I've had a few girls ignore my emails recently - maybe I'm on some WG blacklist?

Offline DickDiver

I tried to book her a couple of weeks ago - she replied to my first email, then ignored the rest. I've had a few girls ignore my emails recently - maybe I'm on some WG blacklist?

Could be your handle puts them off..... :lol: :lol:

Offline elihd

I think she only sees caucasian men, I messaged her it was read however I never got a response back

hardtoplease

Hi, that's not good from Alice and totally unprofessional. But I may have the answer.

Thursday 2nd March I had a booking with Alice, all confirmed via AW email on the Monday. But on the day, she went totally dark on me. I have her mobile number so called; texted and even sent another AW email. Nada, so I punted elsewhere and it was shite  :angry:

She sent me a text on the Saturday to apologise. She'd been laid out with a virus all week and hadn't even switched on her laptop or her phone. She said she'd forgotten to let me know and offered a discount on another booking, which I haven't cashed in yet but will do.

Don't know if that resurrects her status Dogbreath. But might help you decide   :cool:

Offline guns

She is one on my hotlist . Looks right up my street but all the fucking about is a bit offputting  :rolleyes:

Offline The Man With No Name

Who won Dungeons and Dragons? :D

Offline Dogbreath

Hi, that's not good from Alice and totally unprofessional. But I may have the answer.

Thursday 2nd March I had a booking with Alice, all confirmed via AW email on the Monday. But on the day, she went totally dark on me. I have her mobile number so called; texted and even sent another AW email. Nada, so I punted elsewhere and it was shite  :angry:

She sent me a text on the Saturday to apologise. She'd been laid out with a virus all week and hadn't even switched on her laptop or her phone. She said she'd forgotten to let me know and offered a discount on another booking, which I haven't cashed in yet but will do.

Don't know if that resurrects her status Dogbreath. But might help you decide   :cool:

She does sound like a fun girl, I'd be happy to try again.