Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff massages  (Read 993 times)

Offline jjmassagehunter

will be in Cardiff next week from the midlands, ill be staying by the motorpoint arena.
last time I come down I went to see bann sanukee? and no extras were offered although the massage was great

done a bit of scanning on google etc to see whats about and it all seems to be professional massages?

can anyone recommend anywhere in the centre (walking distance) please?

thank you!

JJ

Offline PMAC123

Bann Sakunee did do happy endings but not any more. I would say Vivien was the best massage in Cardiff, she is a little bit out of the City Centre but still within 20 mins walk of the motorpoint. Unfortunately the AW profile I have for her is currently down. Wonder if anybody else knows her situation, or of somebody closer? She also has a friend Nicole who's a bit closer but not quite as good. I live in Cardiff City Centre so do feel free to PM me nearer the time if you're stuck.

This is Nicole: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:52:49 pm by PMAC123 »

cardiff1

Asian Hunter

I would say Vivien was the best massage in Cardiff, she is a little bit out of the City Centre but still within 20 mins walk of the motorpoint. Unfortunately the AW profile I have for her is currently down.

Here you go: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :hi:

And something else I learned from Vivien Masseuse:

I messaged Vivien just before Christmas. Although her profile states "Please note this is not a full service, sex, oral etc..." don't be fooled. I messaged her if she would accept £20 for oral sex? Yes she replied. But she didn't reply to how much for full sex when I asked. You don't ask you don't get. End of that.

By the way, only seen her for a massage and hand relief. And didn't see the point of paying that extra £10 for her to be naked when I'm laying on my front. And the massage was average.

Hope that helps.  :hi:

Gatchaman

Vivien is back now, but she's moved location.  Now east of city centre, probably 30 mins walk from the Motorpoint.