Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Polish blonde blue eyed Milf in Maidenhead and travels  (Read 1974 times)

27 review(s) for Maya Sensual Blonde (19 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only

Great season and keeping it short
FK, a bit of DFK
OWO and developed into deep throating as much as possible.
Balls licking and no hands blow job.
lots of 69 and her cumming strongly a few times and then onto various positions of sex.
Both of us cumming and onto some seriously hot and fast sex to get a second round for me.
Nice figure - full heavy tits in hands with pointy nipples when given the attention.
Figure as in pics but is a hot milf.
A bit quiet intially but sex was so good and chit chat warmed up too.
a definite revisit required!!
Enjoy!!

Offline aj12345

Thanks for the feedback.

How does she look facially? Assuming she has a nice pussy if u done lots of 69?

Her prices seem a tad high for the limited services but if she's as hot as her profile pics, she could be worth a visit.

Offline 888

Sounds good - did you see her in a private residence, or hotel?
If it was a house/flat, how discreet is the location?

Offline Fact

AJ
facially - defo kissable and i would find it very hard to believe someone wouldn't like this milf.
Body is how I like, not too thin or too fat/thick.
I just enjoyed moving the chair in-front of a full length mirror and enjoying her on me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, as well as bent over.
OWO was slow and long but at the start of meeting, she did say, she might only do ow depending on whats below.
Offer a drink and shower at the start and end. Nort surprised at the end as it got pretty hot and steamy for an unfit me!!

Flat above sainbury's

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for review. Not noticed her before.

Hmm is she on tour do you know?  It seems the same hoor flat getting many temporary tenants.

Offline Fact

i've been to 3 different flats in that building!!
Girls are touring.
Seems to be a brazillian/spanish group and then an EE group
When the phone gets dusty, the price goes to 100, otherwise they tend to ask 120 ph
I think 100 is reasonable otherwise pick one in London!!