Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie36dd  (Read 1213 times)

1 review(s) for abbie36dd (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online jake

External Link/Members Only

£60 30min booking

Booked abbie just before Xmas haven't had chance to post review so hear goes .

Communication between myself and abbie was good ,was told to drive to tesco in the Stanley area and park up as she was 5min walk away .Once inside house very tidy, abbie herself advertised on AW age 45 closer examination i would say early 50s.Once paper work out way led me upstairs to  a very tidy and comfortable bedroom  where she stripped to reveal body lot younger ladies would kill for .She started giving me owo not the best ive had she barely had it in her mouth then on with condom and mish position , she is extremely tight which she puts down to lack of kids finishing of with abbie on top with her great tits bouncing in my face ,would return if  i knew owo was going to be  better ,very friendly and pleasant lady .

Offline datwabbit

cheers.

Her AW account is still up but she says she's on a break so no prices on her account.

You must have knackered her out!

Offline stanleyjohn

External Link/Members Only

£60 30min booking

Booked abbie just before Xmas haven't had chance to post review so hear goes .

Communication between myself and abbie was good ,was told to drive to tesco in the Stanley area and park up as she was 5min walk away .Once inside house very tidy, abbie herself advertised on AW age 45 closer examination i would say early 50s.Once paper work out way led me upstairs to  a very tidy and comfortable bedroom  where she stripped to reveal body lot younger ladies would kill for .She started giving me owo not the best ive had she barely had it in her mouth then on with condom and mish position , she is extremely tight which she puts down to lack of kids finishing of with abbie on top with her great tits bouncing in my face ,would return if  i knew owo was going to be  better ,very friendly and pleasant lady .

She has been in her Forties for about 15 yrs.

Online jake

That could be true mate got great body mind

Offline CELICA GT

:D she does look good tho.

Offline hopefulman

Saw her years ago, she was my first wg to give me owo, had a great punt.
Fast forward to a few months ago and booked again and was hugely disappointed , aged loads , but I have too I suppose and pretty shit service in my opinion and far too eager to talk and talk and talk.
But like they say we are all different and I'd be interested in the views of others.

Online jake

I agree hopefulman she could talk underwater 

Offline the game

Saw her years ago, she was my first wg to give me owo, had a great punt.
Fast forward to a few months ago and booked again and was hugely disappointed , aged loads , but I have too I suppose and pretty shit service in my opinion and far too eager to talk and talk and talk.
But like they say we are all different and I'd be interested in the views of others.

If you had put that info into a review it would be very helpful to fellow punters but seeing as you have been a member of this site for well over a year I am no doubt wasting my breath  :dash:

To the OP, thanks for the honest review  :hi: