Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Beijing - beginner's advice  (Read 5992 times)

SpikedJuice

Hi,

I'm flying out to Beijing tonight and will be there for a couple of nights, staying at the Courtyard By Marriott Northeast for business.

As I have the evenings to myself, I want to look at either getting an outcall or would be willing to travel for an incall/parlour if not too far.

I've heard Beijing is a minefield, full of bait and switches and I don't really fancy being led down to some murky dungeon by a seemingly sweet and innocent art student. I took a look at  External Link/Members Only but prices are too high for me. All are 1500 CNY for an hour and I'm only going to be carrying half that in cash.

Can anyone please help steer me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance!

Grufalo

Hi,
I'm writing this assuming that your on your own while in Beijing.
First you need to check if your hotel is girl friendly just google Girl friendly hotels in B'jing there's plenty of online info  but I think yours is ok if close to PEK, however some of the info is old.  If your going to be punting on your own, not familiar with B'jing or speak any Mandarin you might want to consider an agency or using a Backpage.com. For Backpage you will probably need a VPN connection to access. It helps to have WeChat/Whatsapp on your mobile for booking. I use Backpage.com but found over the years that adverts that list various cities are no more than agencies and best avoided or to be used as a last resort. I'd expect to be paying  1000-1400Y max going down this route. There are a number of bars/clubs but I generally steer clear of them when on my own as it usually ends up being more expensive at the end of the night, however with a group its good fun. Word of caution always change your email/Twitter/Facebook password when you return back to  Europe.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:47:02 pm by Grufalo »

Sparquin

You are likely to find girls hanging around in hotel bars and lobbies looking for business, but negotiate and be clear what you are getting (or not) before proceeding to your room. Massage means just that: no happy ending. I have come across Chinese girls who assume the booking is over once you have popped so if you are paying for time, make it clear. Also be prepared for them to ask for an exorbitant cab fee to get home.

Online Steely Dan

Punting in BJ takes some effort.  Half a billion pussies in China, who would think that, right?

Anyway if you don't book on on the interweb, and if your hotel is prossie friendly (most are, even the posher ones), you can meet a girl (or a pimp with a girl) in Sanlitun.  Always seems a bit risky, but I am 4 for 4 with this method.

SpikedJuice

So in the end, I booked an outcall through Beijing Nightlife. It had been a long day, it was late and I really needed some release. Expensive at £200 for two hours (way way over budget and expectations) but it turned out to be one of the best punts I've ever had. I'll write a review shortly.

I will be stationed permanently out in Tianjin soon and will be punting in earnest. I'll be one of the forum's man on the ground in China! Punting is definitely trickier than I expected. I've read Tianjin has "barbershops" but I suspect these will be impenetrable to someone who doesn't speak Mandarin. So I may be forced to travel to Beijing on weekends to get my fix.

SpikedJuice

Hi,
I'm writing this assuming that your on your own while in Beijing.
First you need to check if your hotel is girl friendly just google Girl friendly hotels in B'jing there's plenty of online info  but I think yours is ok if close to PEK, however some of the info is old.  If your going to be punting on your own, not familiar with B'jing or speak any Mandarin you might want to consider an agency or using a Backpage.com. For Backpage you will probably need a VPN connection to access. It helps to have WeChat/Whatsapp on your mobile for booking. I use Backpage.com but found over the years that adverts that list various cities are no more than agencies and best avoided or to be used as a last resort. I'd expect to be paying  1000-1400Y max going down this route. There are a number of bars/clubs but I generally steer clear of them when on my own as it usually ends up being more expensive at the end of the night, however with a group its good fun. Word of caution always change your email/Twitter/Facebook password when you return back to  Europe.

Gruffalo, are there any agencies you would recommend? Ideally ones that don't bait and switch! :rolleyes:

Offline darkdeep

Third visit and found Beijing Nightlife to be most reliable (negotiate hard and tell them 100 for tax max).

Although on my first visit and I booked one girl for a repeat visit for two hours - after an hour and we will were still going strong she went to the bathroom, secretly dressed and then ran out (obviously wanted me to cum quickly and then do nothing for the rest of the two hours).

Backpage - I've tried and still worth trying - but hit and miss. No-one's honest  - they don't look like their pics, they don't do what they say ("yes I bring oil and give you a good massage after the sex" - we had good sex but she didn't want to and couldn't give a massage at all).

But frankly I'm more likely to take a nice sugar baby with me this time.  £200 per night per punt for 2 hours. I can fly a great girl out, and give her £100/day spending and it's more girlfriend than prossie.
Or... try the Sanlitun route. Or find a girl out there on Tantan.

Offline darkdeep

Anyway if you don't book on on the interweb, and if your hotel is prossie friendly (most are, even the posher ones), you can meet a girl (or a pimp with a girl) in Sanlitun.  Always seems a bit risky, but I am 4 for 4 with this method.

Can you say more about the Sanlitun experience? Where do you go precisely? etc

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

Sounds a bit like Soho in London. I assume you will find plenty of girls as you wander about

Online Steely Dan

The link from Steve2 is the area.  The bars are a laugh, and there are prossies in them too. But I didn't try them, cant comment. The girls I picked up were from pimps on the street, not in the bars. Mostly at the two ends near where you can get a taxi.  When outside the bars, people will approach you.  You have to have spider sense and klingon guile to select the right girl. The ones that approach may be the pimp (male or female) or someone working for the pimp, not the girl who will go in your taxi back to your hotel.  Make sure you see the actual girl (and speak to her) before you drive off.  And normal punting rules apply - no payment before she is safe in your room.  Just my experience, no idea if 99% are crap, just saying what I did a few times. YMMV.

Offline Sparky22

There's always the pickup bars Maggie is fairly guaranteed

Myself darkdeep and others have discussed and there is nothing easy or reliable about punting in china.

There's an amount of consensus on the reliability of the nightlife guide girls

Some have been right up there with best punts. (come back coco!!)

Out if interest which girl did you see spiked juice ?

I'll be back again at the end of the month my tactic is now to spend a few days in BKK before and after and minimise punting in China

I do have a good SA girl in Shanghai though :-)

SpikedJuice

Sorry for the late reply, Sparky!

So I couldn't find a place to put my review of my experience in Beijing so I'll post it here.

After looking around for a while and listening to the advice on here about the best chances of finding a girl in Beijing, I decided to pay a little more and make a booking on Beijing Nightlife. I believe I booked Sylvia but I in fact got Ada (not listed). I was a little disappointed by this B&S but I decided to carry on as a) she had been waiting in the hotel lobby for me for over an hour (I was running late and I did tell the agency but it seems the girl had already made her way to the hotel) b) she was quite cute.

So we sort out checking her in and I take her up to my room. A little kissing and fondling, asks if I want to extend to two hours instead of the one that I booked - I refuse for now - and then we take a shower together. Ada is small, probably 5 ft 2, slim but toned body and some perky tits. Limited English. She's a great kisser and as we shower together, her hands wander all over my body and she paid attention to where I'm most sensitive. She gives me a teasing blowjob and her fingers wander around to my ass and has a little light anal play which makes me groan. She looks up and smiles, clearly noting my enjoyment.

After drying off we get on to the bed and she asks me to lie face down to start a massage. At this point, Ada asks again if I want to extend the session and I say we'll wait and see. She then starts with a b2b massage which I can only describe as being the most electrifying experience I've had in a long time. She made my whole body tingle - her touch was incredible and she had this way of brushing me with her long soft hair alternating with her breasts that drove me crazy. Suffice to say that I gave in and said I wanted her for another hour!

She then flipped me over and started gently sucking my cock which was stellar. Soft, but not too much, with great swirling tongue action. Sensing I liked the anal play from earlier, she moved further down to rim me and stuck her tongue in my ass. I was loving it and she seemed to love giving pleasure. She raised my legs to get deeper and then asked me to get on all fours to rim me from behind - a first for me but it definitely won't be the last. I wanted to taste her so we flipped to 69 which seemed to really get her going and she got very enthusiastic on sucking me. She had a nicely trimmed pussy which tasted pretty sweet. As much as I was enjoying her mouth, I really wanted to bury myself to the hilt in her, so we changed into the missionary position after rubbering up and proceeded to get pretty passionate. Some gentle neck biting was involved, Ada was very responsive, I could feel her getting very wet and she seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. We switched positions a couple of times, cowgirl, doggy before going back to missionary where I filled the bag. Ada at this point seemed a little out of sorts  :D But after a little reprieve, she cleaned me up and we cuddled for while. We checked the time and still had a little bit of time left so round 2 was a simple OWO with me finishing by fucking her mouth as she leaned against the headboard. I came strong and with a very big smile on my face! We had a quick shower with plenty of kissing and cuddling before settling the bill and parting ways.

So in conclusion:

Looks: 7/10
Service: 10/10
Value: 8/10 (paid 1600 RMB for two hours - 1500RMB for the girl, 100RMB for the taxi)

Would I recommend? Also-fucking-lutely. Despite the switch, I would happy use Beijing Nightlife again.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:54:15 am by SpikedJuice »

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Sounds great! No special place for non UK reviews, so here is fine.

Curious about the spend.  They show as RMB1500 for one hour, but you got 2 hours for that.  What was your one hour quote?

SpikedJuice

@Steely Dan - negotiated a price of 1200RMB for an hour and 1500RMB for two, not including the 100RMB for the taxi. I thought it was fair as she had been waiting for over an hour for me. I'm going to see what their 2 girl prices are next time.

Offline Stalinator

100 RMB for the taxi? Where was she going? Holy fook!

Offline sonic999

100 rmb roughly distance from airport, About 45 minutes travel in a taxi so quite a distance for the lady to travel.

Offline darkdeep

Recent visit:
Stayed at Renaissance Capital Hotel - company paying all the hotel bills - so the Touch Spa on the 27th floor was worth a visit. 90 minute massage for 960RMB - told them I wanted no funny business just a massage (true).
Lovely friendly 24 year old Monika. Well the trouble was she was too playful and very excited by my chest hair... really excited. She's nearly aggressively horny when turned on. HJ and groping her for 500RMB.
Later I asked for room massage (more expensive - but company I was visiting was paying the bills) - she got fully naked with me for 800RMB and lots of playing together but no penetration (too big apparently). Very very very horny girl who gets uncontrollably excited but also keeps resisting!!
Great boobs by the way.

Beijing Nightlife as always was reliable.
Saw Ada for 2 hours.  OK. Quite pretty and very tiny. Lovely and horny. Goodish sex but GREAT blowjob and AMAZING RIMMING - the best I've experienced probably. Just extraordinary technique.
That was 1500 for 90 mins + 100 taxi  (and I gave her extra 100 for great rimming and good CIM)

Better for sex was Lala. She was lovely and loving and a great kisser.
Stayed overnight for 2500RMB.
Lots and lots and lots of sex. She just keeps going. Eyes rolling up, gasping. Not crazy horny like Coco. More lover-horny.
Sweet girl.

Neither of these two are on the website. But Amaya/Lisa - will send accurate pics via WeChat.

And then via SA - got a young Chinese photographer (32). Super cute. Dead fit body.
Never done anything like this before. 2500RMB overnight.
Turns out she's insanely horny and has the most pneumatic pussy I have ever encountered.
Loved being tied up, blindfolded, deep throated (full), anal fingered (her first time - massive orgasm)
So Beijing was more interesting this visit... :)

Offline Sparky22

I just go back from BJ also.

Met a very hot Mongolian girl in Maggie's bar 1500 for the night. Took her wechat and she visited me a further two times.
Anal OWO and DT all available and delivered with enthusiasm hence the call back - result.

Also noted a lot of hookers hanging in Centro bar at the Kerry hotel as well as in the lobbies of all the World Mall complex - all owned by Shangrila.

Given several cards outside but decided my Mongolian chick was too good to warrant further exploration

Offline Sparky22

I would try the wechat method in Tainjin obviously hit and miss but if you are prepared to be patient then I am sure there will be some good amongst all the dross

Offline sonic999

Anything happening over there? not back there until July but just wondering if things are still ok, Was over there last year and had a couple of decent massages and happy endings, Don't go for the full sex thing.

Offline Cambridgy

External Link/Members Only is down so things are a bit trickier than in the past. I have tended to use SA in China recently - is time consuming, but some gems to be found there...

Offline sonic999

Well after a LOT of searching on internet and maps found the place that got two visits from me last year,  Called Yi Jian Tang Chao, Nei Branch. Had passed a couple of times on my strolls around the streets, Finally decided to give this place a go, Went in and was very quickly ushered upstairs and into a very nice room, Girl that massaged me was around 20-25 years old, A quite extensive "menu" of massages was presented with descriptions in Mandarin and English, chose the 598 Yuan option for 90 minutes, Upon undressing was given a pair of those blue paper type material pants and asked to lie down, Started face down and was a superb massage very gentle but firm, Oil was used but quite sparingly, When it came to doing my thighs the pants were ripped up the sides and basically what remained ended round my waist, after about 15 minutes of very sensual upper thigh and buttock massage was asked to turn over and massage on my front began, lots of attention started on my cock and balls, She did at this point ask if I had anymore money, But as I had only 600 Yuan on me had to say sorry no and showed her that my wallet was empty, Had already paid in advance, Anyway the massage recommenced and to my surprise she gave the gesture of giving HR, So must have been in the price at the start and she wanted more money for maybe undressing? anyway accepted the offer and got about 20 minutes of what was a fantastic HR session, All the while with her straddling me in a sort of 69 position, Which would have been fantastic if she was naked. She was wearing a white T shirt and tight leggings, A very satisfactory conclusion was reached and was cleaned up very well, No throwing the tissues at you and having to mop up yourself, The second visit was a bit different in that the massage was equally competent but no offer was made for the HR she did say something in Mandarin about halfway through but didn't understand and although my appretiation of the attention was evident it went no further, I did have another glance at the menu before I left and spotted an assisted bath and massage which sounded fun but was on my last full day so couldn't try it out. Think that was priced at 998 Yuan and for one hour. Hopefully this place is still there in July when I am there will probably go for the latter mentioned option.