Author Topic: naughty ruby red - Hatfield (tours, meet back in Oct 2016)  (Read 1348 times)


21 review(s) for Miss = Busty  (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
35 review(s) for Stunning-Meena (31 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This meeting was in early October 2016, paid 70 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms – Good.  Initially tried to arrange for a few days earlier, but mix up on times lead to cancellation.  Called and all arranged for a few hours later.  Text with postcode sent a few minutes after agreeing booking.

Location – Flat very near to already well known (to other Hatfield punters) other flats above a shop.  Typical buzzer arrangement to get in.  The flat itself was clean and tidy.  Free parking for several hours in shop car park, but you must get a ticket.

Ruby – Is the woman in the photos; she’s short, petite, longish black hair, around size 8/10, good sized (fake) tits, in proportion to her frame and no obvious scarring, facially rather pretty.  Agewise I’d say late 20s/early 30s, so claimed age of 29 is fair enough.

The meet – Usual packdrill of open door and hide behind it.  As it was a while ago can’t remember what Ruby was wearing.

Punt details are also rather sketchy, I went really as I’d never fucked an oriental before.  Seem to recall kissing (though not sure if DFK).  Ruby gave an enthusiastic, if toothy, BJ (uncovered), bit of tit-wank.  I know I went down on her for quite some time, she acts like she’s really enjoying it, lots of moaning, whimpering, but not OTT.  She probably faked orgasm.

Sex was covered and in a variety of positions; mish, CG and doggy.

Would I go back ?  Yes I would.

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
An update to track change of SP's name (for those that search by AW name), but still under same AW number.

New working name is Busty sexy ruby :  External Link/Members Only+