Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Lee - Bristol  (Read 1837 times)

21 review(s) for freya_lee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sigmund

External Link/Members Only

Incall 1 hour £140

Location: Private house South Bristol, plenty of free on road parking.

The girl: about 5'5" - 5'6" size 10, mid 20's brown hair, curves in all the right paces and facially very attractive, well proportioned boobs and bum. I like women of all shapes and sizes but curvy girls really do it for me, physically she is approaching my idea of perfect. I didn't develop quite as good a rapport with her as I have with other girls but it was only a 1st visit.

The punt: Pre punt comms were all good, I arrived a few minutes early and she was ready. Greeted at the door I was offered a drink which I accepted and then I followed her up the stairs to her bedroom. She was wearing stocking and a little black which failed to cover much of her, the view as I followed her up stairs was a delight and I'm sure it was entirely intentional.

I was offered a shower but had had one just before so I declined, so with the cash out of the way we got straight down to it. She delivered all the services I'd requested with enthusiasm and seemed to be enjoying herself too. OWO, RO, toy play, sex in various positions, anal in doggy, FK, anal play and CIM. Everything was done well, for some reason I found her cow girl to feel much better than it I usually do and while I'm not experienced at anal I thought it was great.

No clock watching (other than by me) I came about 10 minutes before the end we then chatted for a few minutes and then I got dressed and left on the hour.

The only negative was that she has a noisy bed, she said it needs tightening up!

Over all a top punt with a girl who ticks all my boxes, would happily book her again.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Good review
I'm gonna pay her a visit next time I'm out that way.

Offline sigmund

Good review
I'm gonna pay her a visit next time I'm out that way.
Be aware that she only works Tuesday and Friday mornings.

guy_of_fifty

Thanks for the review. At the top end for me price wise but I feel I must make a visit some time

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Be aware that she only works Tuesday and Friday mornings.

Thanks for the heads up.
Guess I won't be paying her a visit