Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Milf. Looking for.  (Read 1859 times)

Offline cartmanbra

After my catastrophe of a first punt https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126356.0. I going to try my luck at scratching one off my bucket list. Slutty milf role play.

What I would like. An hour with a dirty, cum loving, big tits DD or more. Role play - Milf seduces younger guy.

Point me in the right direction please. Good review to follow I hope !!

Offline oohermrs

You sure you're in the right section (i.e. East of England)?

Your last review was of a SP in Islington...

Offline cartmanbra

My bad - looking for around cm20 or 30 minutes out from.

Offline oohermrs

That's a big area - Stevenage, Potters Bar, down through M25 and across to Chelmsford (and even visiting SPs in Stansted).

Appreciate you're new on here, but the guys on here will respond better to your requests for info if you do some of your own searching first and come up with a couple of possibles first and then ask a question - i.e. I've found this girl on AW (provide link to make it easier for us) but can't find any reviews...has anyone seen her etc?

With a couple of mins looking, I found this SP in Potters Bar - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Late 30s, 34EE, well reviewed and decent VFM.  Pop your punting cherry with her mate!

Good luck.  :thumbsup:

Offline cartmanbra

That's a big area - Stevenage, Potters Bar, down through M25 and across to Chelmsford (and even visiting SPs in Stansted).

Appreciate you're new on here, but the guys on here will respond better to your requests for info if you do some of your own searching first and come up with a couple of possibles first and then ask a question - i.e. I've found this girl on AW (provide link to make it easier for us) but can't find any reviews...has anyone seen her etc?

With a couple of mins looking, I found this SP in Potters Bar - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Late 30s, 34EE, well reviewed and decent VFM.  Pop your punting cherry with her mate!

Good luck.  :thumbsup:

Thanks oohermrs !

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Give this one a go. Not right in the middle of Grays. More Chadwell St Mary. And close to the A13, so easy to get to.
I've banged her a few times. And she's a goer! Like CIM too. Tempted for a return visit, but looking at some others on my list

Offline cartmanbra

External Link/Members Only

Give this one a go. Not right in the middle of Grays. More Chadwell St Mary. And close to the A13, so easy to get to.
I've banged her a few times. And she's a goer! Like CIM too. Tempted for a return visit, but looking at some others on my list

Cheers m8 but thats a little to close to the grave for me !!

She's more of a GILF than a MILF.

Offline muddy funxter

that was exactly my thoughts

Offline oohermrs

Yup - we have all sorts on this website.

That's why it's important to be as detailed as you can about what you're looking for - one man's MILF is another man's GILF...

Offline webpunter

Don't forget the mint sauce
>
>
>
In her case dressed up as mutton  :sarcastic:

Offline cartmanbra

Yup - we have all sorts on this website.

That's why it's important to be as detailed as you can about what you're looking for - one man's MILF is another man's GILF...

Not really. Milf is a mum and a gilf is a granny. Big diffrence.

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Depends on your area - I've done some punting in Great Yarmouth. Most girls are mums by the age of 17 in Great Yarmouth and if you aren't a grandparent by the age of 30 then you're pretty underdeveloped!

Barry78

Subjective thing

A guy in his 50s may consider someone a milf, that someone in his 20s would consider a gilf.

And isn't a gilf always a mum,  but a milf isn't always a milf..... Inception. 

Offline dieseldriver

She got stung last year with fake £20 notes. Now she has a top of the range banknote checker. Last banged her around October? Never had kids, so pussy still a nice fit. And she couldn't wait to get my cock in her mouth!
However, as much a good fuck it is, time to pass on......