Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyra Brown - Ebony  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Stephan200210

Anyone seen or otherwise have any information on this ebony girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I could be wrong here but whenever I see the following locations and it is a Black WG

London Bridge Bermondsey Waterloo Liverpool St

My mind begins to think External Link/Members Only

Just had a look and my suspicions are correct.

Be careful as you go here, BM has offered his opinion how best to approach this establishment.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

zbygnev

Today I took a 30 min visit to Tyra Brown. Very recommended, description and photos are 100% accurate. Loong and beautiful legs (she can easily be a model for leg/booty pics) small firm butt, tiny  waist, smooth chocolate skin- I enjoyed just looking and touching. Nice face  and smart eyes, very elegant movement. Nice to see when she simply walks. Strange color of hair what looks bad on her, but its not important. More photos:
External Link/Members Only

Details of visit:
Nice and clean flat near Waterloo, communication easy and smooth, entrance is discreet and safe, only entrance door lock is not working and you need wait till somebody go out. First impression when she opened door- jeezz she is tall. Warm personality (we started joking and gigling about misunderstanding with address). Paperwork, shower, bed. I started slowly undress her- it takes thousand years just to move down underwear down the legs. Loong long legs. Slowly kiss and explore her body is real pleasure (not allowed to kiss her thick lips :( Compact and small pussy impressed me and i started lick it. I'm very good at this and could not keep myself to show her it. Response was immediate, she started to move with me with silent moans. I played too much.. To be continued...

Offline horsa

Today I took a 30 min visit to Tyra Brown. Very recommended, description and photos are 100% accurate. Loong and beautiful legs (she can easily be a model for leg/booty pics) small firm butt, tiny  waist, smooth chocolate skin- I enjoyed just looking and touching. Nice face  and smart eyes, very elegant movement. Nice to see when she simply walks. Strange color of hair what looks bad on her, but its not important. More photos:
External Link/Members Only

Details of visit:
Nice and clean flat near Waterloo, communication easy and smooth, entrance is discreet and safe, only entrance door lock is not working and you need wait till somebody go out. First impression when she opened door- jeezz she is tall. Warm personality (we started joking and gigling about misunderstanding with address). Paperwork, shower, bed. I started slowly undress her- it takes thousand years just to move down underwear down the legs. Loong long legs. Slowly kiss and explore her body is real pleasure (not allowed to kiss her thick lips :( Compact and small pussy impressed me and i started lick it. I'm very good at this and could not keep myself to show her it. Response was immediate, she started to move with me with silent moans. I played too much.. To be continued...

Hi Tyra 😀

topant

I booked this girl last week, and it wasnt until the end of the punt she openly told me she was sexyremy instead of Tyra. I actually didnt realise until then but from my experience it does happen with Enterprise girls fairly often. The punt was great so I wasn't bothered by that point.

Offline the lurker

Never thought Id be praising Divine but Enterprise should take a tip from them. Both have lots of fit girls but only one says who is gunna be there on any day. Not rocket science.

Offline LNDNman

Be careful as you go here, BM has offered his opinion how best to approach this establishment.
Could you link or elaborate please? Cheers in advance

Offline peter purves

Could you link or elaborate please? Cheers in advance

You must be the only punter who goes to this flat and sees the WG of your choice  :sarcastic:

:dash:

The difference between you and me jack is when I call up I say are you the girl in the picture I make it clear I will walk if they try and play those types of games.

I've only stuck with a bait and switch once in my life that was with a romanian set up in aldgate. I stayed and it was a good punt, I work hard for my money and I'm not one for games so I make it clear on the phone and plus they ate young black girls so I talk in a language they understand  :hi:

Theyre well known for saying on the phone they are the girl you want but in the end its just a random girl pretending shes the one you asked about, most of the time they still offer attractive girls but I gave up on them since id rather know what im going to get.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 03:16:35 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac