Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell VS Natalie from Oldbury  (Read 4056 times)

Hudhud1

I want to go for a sensual massage, but I could able to decide between this two, they were both reviewed here, but I had never seen both of them, who will you recommend

Offline wuddyrarted

Lola all day.

I've not reviewed her yet but saw her the other day.

She did a consultation for a couple of minutes which consisted of asking what I wanted and how many times I wanted to come. Offered me a chocolate and then got on with what was one of the most relaxing and sensual massages I've had. HE was nice and unrushed and as soon as I'd come and she had cleaned up, she was at it again.

Roadster

Both really good and very different styles.  You won't be dissapointed with either.

My advice ... do both!

;)

Offline Littlefoot

Both really good and very different styles.  You won't be dissapointed with either.

My advice ... do both!

;)

+1

If you twisted my arm to pick one, mine would be Nat. Mainly because she does bj, DFK, cim, and more, and you can play with her. Lola does neither of these. Just do them both. Then let us know who you prefer. Bet it's Nat.    :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:26:03 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Stapler

I want to go for a sensual massage, but I could able to decide between this two, they were both reviewed here, but I had never seen both of them, who will you recommend

I can't understand anyone starting these 'either or' threads.

Both girls have good reviews. You are gonna get members who favour one or the other.

The answer? See both!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

mrpeterman

Nat is in West Midlands Lola is down south it seems to me a strange either request.

Not seen Lola but you won't go far wrong with Nat, just make sure you mention if your happy with fingers or not s otherwise she will search for your prostate!

Took me a little by surprise first time

bod666

Nat is in West Midlands Lola is down south it seems to me a strange either request.

Not seen Lola but you won't go far wrong with Nat, just make sure you mention if your happy with fingers or not s otherwise she will search for your prostate!

Took me a little by surprise first time
Lola's been based in Birmingham for a while bud, unless you mean Brum is south of Oldbury?  :sarcastic:

Hudhud1

I will definitely go for both, I will first start Lola and Will do for Nat next week, I will report to you back, but thank you very much indeed

Dodo

I will definitely go for both, I will first start Lola and Will do for Nat next week, I will report to you back, but thank you very much indeed

Betcha any money he ses Lola's the best un  :P

Offline Littlefoot

Betcha any money he ses Lola's the best un  :P

I'll bet you all the money in China he says Nat.    :dance:

I do hope he reports back!

Offline EddieThead669

I would go Lola any day.
The apartment is much nicer, better location and she has much better English than Nat.

I think Nat has been around the block a few times and is one of those ladies that says "you are a sexy gentlemans"....which really grates on me.

Plus Lola has this great method of keeping you on the edge for while which is great.

I am sure Michelle Independent could give a sensual massage if required...she is proper fit.

Dodo

I would go Lola any day.
The apartment is much nicer, better location and she has much better English than Nat.

I think Nat has been around the block a few times and is one of those ladies that says "you are a sexy gentlemans"....which really grates on me.

Plus Lola has this great method of keeping you on the edge for while which is great.

I am sure Michelle Independent could give a sensual massage if required...she is proper fit.

Agree 100% with that assessment of the pair of them.

Little, get that cheque in the post  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Agree 100% with that assessment of the pair of them.

Little, get that cheque in the post  :D

I did mischievously attempt to influence Hudhuds1s final judgment in the form of a PM. But he is unable to receive them. So at least we will now know his conclusion will be unbiased.

All I was trying to say Hudhud1 is, when you meet Nat. Say at the start what you like. For example DFK, and if you'd like 2 pops, and anything else you'd like to happen. Not that I am in anyway attempting to sway your decision.    ;)

Dodo

I did mischievously attempt to influence Hudhuds1s final judgment in the form of a PM. But he is unable to receive them. So at least we will now know his conclusion will be unbiased.

All I was trying to say Hudhud1 is, when you meet Nat. Say at the start what you like. For example DFK, and if you'd like 2 pops, and anything else you'd like to happen. Not that I am in anyway attempting to sway your decision.    ;)

You little shiseter you. 
All I need to say to HUD is, just turn up and ask Lola what you want and leave her to it. I have no need to influence you....there is no competition  :rolleyes:

Hudhud1

Hey guys, I have broken my leg yesterday Afternoon  , whilst planning to see Lola, I am gutted, But these two girls are on my Number one to do list as soon as I stand on my foot,,, ooch bloody hell I am feeling very painful

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Hey guys, I have broken my leg yesterday Afternoon  , whilst planning to see Lola, I am gutted, But these two girls are on my Number one to do list as soon as I stand on my foot,,, ooch bloody hell I am feeling very painful

Bad luck mate!
Hope you are up and about soon and fit enough to get your leg over!

bod666

Very cunning of you to post a picture of someone else's broken leg (External Link/Members Only)
I'm sure you did that to be discrete rather than any troll like tendencies?  ;)

Jarhead5000

Very cunning of you to post a picture of someone else's broken leg (External Link/Members Only)

How weird...

Offline Stapler

Well spotted bod! That's the end of hud then! No credibility left!
Hasn't got a leg to stand on now!

Offline Stapler

Looks like all bets are off between LF and Dodo!

Roadster

LOL!

Nice one bod!

Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline bbois77

shithappens

bod666

Well spotted bod! That's the end of hud then! No credibility left!
Hasn't got a leg to stand on now!
"Not got a leg to stand on" - genius! Comedy gold  :D :lol:
HUD wrote something weird/ troll like on the Brazilian manuella review in west kids section got my Spicey senses tingling...

Offline bbois77

Any link to Lola

Why do you want a link to Lola, this thread is now a comedy thread mate!

:sarcastic:

robbie1972

Not seen nat yet but lola is amazing

Offline Stapler

Not seen nat yet but lola is amazing

Thanks for that! Any plant pots involved?  :rolleyes:

Offline cocabean100

Lola doesn't state that she see disabled punters - maybe Natalie does  :D :D :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

Looks like all bets are off between LF and Dodo!

Not necessarily.... If there is someone out there who has seen neither, and is planning on seeing both Nat and Lola. I am that confident, they will report back and say Nats service was far superior to Lola's. So is there anyone out there that can resolve this issue?

If there is someone, and they say Nats service was best.... I think I should be able to pick mr Dodo's next punt out for him... And I will pick him a beauty!    :D    If he were to prefer Lola's service, then obviously mr Dodo can pick me a choice of his own. obviously no barebackers, must have no reviews on here, and in the Birmingham area.

So is mr Dodo confident about Lola? Because I am very confident! As a famous man with a beard once said deal or no deal?

I look forward to Dodo's review!  if we can find someone and he's up for the challenge!

Dodo

Not necessarily.... If there is someone out there who has seen neither, and is planning on seeing both Nat and Lola. I am that confident, they will report back and say Nats service was far superior to Lola's. So is there anyone out there that can resolve this issue?

If there is someone, and they say Nats service was best.... I think I should be able to pick mr Dodo's next punt out for him... And I will pick him a beauty!    :D    If he were to prefer Lola's service, then obviously mr Dodo can pick me a choice of his own. obviously no barebackers, must have no reviews on here, and in the Birmingham area.

So is mr Dodo confident about Lola? Because I am very confident! As a famous man with a beard once said deal or no deal?

I look forward to Dodo's review!  if we can find someone and he's up for the challenge!

Little, they are not in the same one, two three.......Lola does not do FS, used to but not now, so comparison has to be for the same service.
It's a no brainier so DEAL :(

Offline Razor Boy

I will be going to see Lola for the first time sometime soon hopefully.
I would, for resesrch purposes only you understand, be happy to visit Nat also. I can ask for the same services so there is a level playing
field.
Natalli's AW profile seems down at present, does anyone have info on her...when is she likely to return?  :hi:

Roadster

Natalli's AW profile seems down at present, does anyone have info on her...when is she likely to return?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Razor Boy

Cheers for the link Roadster  :thumbsup: I will be trying these two out and report back. Quite a trek from Hereford and need to get time off work  ;) so don't expect a quick answer from me! It will be my first venture into a FBSM type punt so will be interesting.

Offline Littlefoot

Cheers for the link Roadster  :thumbsup: I will be trying these two out and report back. Quite a trek from Hereford and need to get time off work  ;) so don't expect a quick answer from me! It will be my first venture into a FBSM type punt so will be interesting.

When you see Nat. Be upfront with her from the off. Tell her what you like. For example if you like DFK tell her, if you want 2 pops let her know. Look at her likes and whatever you like doing let her know. She enjoys a good finger!

All the best
 :drinks:

Dodo

When you see Nat. Be upfront with her from the off. Tell her what you like. For example if you like DFK tell her, if you want 2 pops let her know. Look at her likes and whatever you like doing let her know. She enjoys a good finger!

All the best
 :drinks:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Razor Boy

Why the  :lol: :lol: :lol: Dodo, am I setting myself up for a fall? Or you just think Nat is not as good?